Page 72 of 294 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Damask’s Head is capsuled, the body crumbling away.

Gero looks at Ochazuke, sneering but answering.

“Dozens. Though it seems all for naught, now.”

She looks at Parsley.

“They are renegades. Rebels. Dissidents against President Grinthorn. As to my involvement......a mutual relationship. I supplied tech, they supplied willing volunteers for cybernetic experiments. I helped them with certain security hacks and features, they...listened when I suggested certain info and strikes against Jinzi Pantaloon and Capsule Corp. in fact, one of their members is stealing from CC right as we speak.”
    "Rebels with a cause," Parsley commented before falling into silent contemplation.

These Red Raiders were dissenters, bucking against the tide in opposition to President Grinthorn. From just one meeting with the man, Parsley knew he wasn't to be trusted. She also knew that he wasn't what he appeared to be. What that meant, she wasn't sure. She did know that whatever he was beneath the surface of his ill-fitting skin and too-wide smile, it wasn't good.

However, simply because the Red Raiders went in opposition to a clearly malevolent force didn't mean that they themselves were a force for good. There was a saying on Vocado, "The best friend is an enemy of an enemy". It simply meant that just because two people happened to fall on the same side didn't mean that they were allies. She would have to look more into the Red Raiders to make a more concrete, informed decision, but going by her interaction with Cher Gero, she was likely to dislike them. Which, of course, meant their existence would probably come to an end soon.

"It's my understanding that Pants also opposes Grinthorn. You're cutting off a potential ally at the knees. Not that it matters anymore as far as you're concerned, but perhaps I'll bring this to your leader's attention. What's their name?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He takes a few minutes to fit it. To her delight, it fits amazingly well and moving it takes little getting used to.

“I’ll design a better one, one that looks more flesh like and fits better with your body, but for now this should work. No vibrational features yet, the other hand will have that, but this one does have a wireless connection to your scouter contact lens and a release that lets you fire a small cloud of choking gas from the palm. Ohh, and it can be fired at your opponent.”
    Sarada trembled with excitement while Jinzi outfitted her with her brand new cybernetic hand. She couldn't wait to try it out. Perhaps the missile launcher or even the energy cannon? Ooh, what about the gatling gun?? Surely a tech lunatic like Jinzi hooked her up with all kinds of goodies outside of the one vital necessity she asked for. Once she was done with combat testing, she would snatch Ishtar away to a secluded place far away from prying eyes to get down to the real stress test. Hahaha, I can't wait to jam this up her--

"Hm?" Wait, no vibration settings? B-but that was impossible. How was she supposed to pleasure Ishtar without a vibrator?? With just her fingers? Like some animal?!

Sarada's disappointment was immense and her day was ruined. "Okay," she sighed glumly. She flexed the hand, moving each finger to get a feel for them. It was really easy to use and kind of felt like her old hand, but without the wear and tear. "Thanks. How long until the new, upgraded model is done?? Wait, it can be fired, huh? How does that work?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada trembled with excitement while Jinzi outfitted her with her brand new cybernetic hand. She couldn't wait to try it out. Perhaps the missile launcher or even the energy cannon? Ooh, what about the gatling gun?? Surely a tech lunatic like Jinzi hooked her up with all kinds of goodies outside of the one vital necessity she asked for. Once she was done with combat testing, she would snatch Ishtar away to a secluded place far away from prying eyes to get down to the real stress test. Hahaha, I can't wait to jam this up her--

"Hm?" Wait, no vibration settings? B-but that was impossible. How was she supposed to pleasure Ishtar without a vibrator?? With just her fingers? Like some animal?!

Sarada's disappointment was immense and her day was ruined. "Okay," she sighed glumly. She flexed the hand, moving each finger to get a feel for them. It was really easy to use and kind of felt like her old hand, but without the wear and tear. "Thanks. How long until the new, upgraded model is done?? Wait, it can be fired, huh? How does that work?"
    "Ohhhh....Ohhh....Whatcha Got there." Erosa materialized from the edge of perception, like an stray cat snooping around for food, and was already examining the hand...perhaps uncomfortably close. "Did you and Ishy decide to get matching fake arms. Ohhhhh thats so....rem....ramentic ero?"

She gets no reply back and after several minutes it seems the gremlin has made good its escape.

" Damn he can't hear me and trying to follow him isn't going to get me anywhere. So instead of following him, I need to figure out where he's heading. Since he's a member of the Red Raiders. The most likely guess is that he's heading to their headquarters," Praxat said.

Praxat digs out of the ground and files up in the air. " to located Red Raiders headquarters I need to look at a geographical map and look up information on the Red Raiders. I have to get my blueprints back no matter the cost!" Praxat said.

Praxat heads back to Capsule Corp." I'm going to speak with Jinzi maybe he knows something about the Red Raider's whereabouts? I notice that the creature was able to shrink itself. Has the Red Raiders been spying on me?" Praxat said.

" How it shrunk itself reminds me of how Doctor Rym shrunk himself in Miura's Termite Man. I have been working on molecule miniaturization for years with my goal to prove that a micro dimension like the one in Termite Man does in fact exist!" Praxat said.

" I need all the information on The Red Raiders I can get. With more information on them, I can pinpoint where their headquarters is, and where that thief is heading to. I had several blueprints on fuels, engines, mechanical systems, and etc." Praxat said.

" those blueprints, if they fall into the wrong hands could be devastating. that's why I need to get my blueprints back!" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-25-2019 at 07:14 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Good ... that is good." Ishtar commented.

Despite not knowing for sure, and despite all the things she had yet to do. The topic of magic beyond its immediate usefulness, was something she meant to look into. For, ignoring everything else ... why would a being purely of magic, be 'returned' to Void Creature ?

Unable to scratch that itch at the current time however, the Oni rubbed her eyes, before scoffing at the mention of a task for Asha'rah to handle.

"One of her own making no doubt. For all of what is happening now, is the fruit of her own labor." Ishtar said, before shaking her head again.

"What is more, it is obvious she learned nothing from her 'punishment'. For that reason alone, I would request that she not be allowed the privilege of tending to affairs in secret. There is already enough to be corrected without her continuing to add to it."
    “The blame lays on many shoulders, daughter, not just Asha’rah’s. Regardless, she won’t be going alone. Arrangements have been made for a small party to accompany her.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Morgana pulsed, power flaring and suddenly all in the room find themselves floating amidst an endless expanse of stars.

Beside Morgana floats the Sphinx Lyaus, human sized, and beside Charco and Cyanna floats a human sized Rex. No power lay here, no ki, just spirits meeting spirits. No harm able to come to anyone here.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Rebels with a cause," Parsley commented before falling into silent contemplation.

These Red Raiders were dissenters, bucking against the tide in opposition to President Grinthorn. From just one meeting with the man, Parsley knew he wasn't to be trusted. She also knew that he wasn't what he appeared to be. What that meant, she wasn't sure. She did know that whatever he was beneath the surface of his ill-fitting skin and too-wide smile, it wasn't good.

However, simply because the Red Raiders went in opposition to a clearly malevolent force didn't mean that they themselves were a force for good. There was a saying on Vocado, "The best friend is an enemy of an enemy". It simply meant that just because two people happened to fall on the same side didn't mean that they were allies. She would have to look more into the Red Raiders to make a more concrete, informed decision, but going by her interaction with Cher Gero, she was likely to dislike them. Which, of course, meant their existence would probably come to an end soon.

"It's my understanding that Pants also opposes Grinthorn. You're cutting off a potential ally at the knees. Not that it matters anymore as far as you're concerned, but perhaps I'll bring this to your leader's attention. What's their name?"
    “Willa Raut runs the raiders. She escaped not too long ago from imprisonments. As to Pantaloon....personal reasons for me. He shouldn’t have opposed my work, or turned down my....other offer.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“A few day at most. This one is temporary. As to firing....there is a release just above the wrist. Twist like so, and it can fire off and return.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Damn he can't hear me and trying to follow him isn't going to get me anywhere. So instead of following him, I need to figure out where he's heading. Since he's a member of the Red Raiders. The most likely guess is that he's heading to their headquarters," Praxat said.

Praxat digs out of the ground and files up in the air. " to located Red Raiders headquarters I need to look at a geographical map and look up information on the Red Raiders. I have to get my blueprints back no matter the cost!" Praxat said.

Praxat heads back to Capsule Corp." I'm going to speak with Jinzi maybe he knows something about the Red Raider's whereabouts? I notice that the creature was able to shrink itself. Has the Red Raiders been spying on me?" Praxat said.

" How it shrunk itself reminds me of how Doctor Rym shrunk himself in Miura's Termite Man. I have been working on molecule miniaturization for years with my goal to prove that a micro dimension like the one in Termite Man does in fact exist!" Praxat said.

" I need all the information on The Red Raiders I can get. With more information on them, I can pinpoint where their headquarters is, and where that thief is heading to. I had several blueprints on fuels, engines, mechanical systems, and etc." Praxat said.

" those blueprints, if they fall into the wrong hands could be devastating. that's why I need to get my blueprints back!" Praxat said.
    She can make her way back to where Gero is being held.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Willa Raut runs the raiders. She escaped not too long ago from imprisonments. As to Pantaloon....personal reasons for me. He shouldn’t have opposed my work, or turned down my....other offer.”
    "More than a little petty, all things considered," Blizzar commented. "Either way, I mist thank you for the information. The Red Raiders are known troublemakers to Earth's law enforcement but...their true goals are of interest, however..." Blizzar thought for a moment...in all this confounding time business, he had forgotten one potential foe still lay in the present.

Grinthorn. And once they wrapped up any and all grievances with the Doctor there was still that World Summit to attend. Blizzar had certainly hoped it had not slipped Grinthorn or anyone else's mind for it was certain to be quite the gathering.

“A few day at most. This one is temporary. As to firing....there is a release just above the wrist. Twist like so, and it can fire off and return.”
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Ohhhh....Ohhh....Whatcha Got there." Erosa materialized from the edge of perception, like an stray cat snooping around for food, and was already examining the hand...perhaps uncomfortably close. "Did you and Ishy decide to get matching fake arms. Ohhhhh thats so....rem....ramentic ero?"
    Sarada had a rocket propelled fist ready to test out, and who should come traipsing out of the edge of her awareness but the perfect test subject. She hid her grin even as Erosa leaned in too closely to examine her new appendage. "It's romantic, baka. Want a closer look? Hold still." She twisted the wrist just like Jinzi showed her, and fired her fist into Erosa's crotch at point-blank range.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“The blame lays on many shoulders, daughter, not just Asha’rah’s. Regardless, she won’t be going alone. Arrangements have been made for a small party to accompany her.”
    "That vultures dropped down to feed on a bloated corpse does not absolve the hands that killed the beast." Ishtar cut back. "Beyond a name, and that is all Sakin is, the hands of Asha'rah are the only ones evident. So who are these others you seek to blame for your death, and the death of a third of the multiverse ?"

The Oni sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Yet this task. Given all we are handling now, is it really so important ? And what of this small party, then, pre-selected ? Or is it individuals I do not know, and should not trust ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“Willa Rautt runs the raiders. She escaped not too long ago from imprisonments. As to Pantaloon....personal reasons for me. He shouldn’t have opposed my work, or turned down my....other offer.”
    Parsley committed the name to memory. "Willa Rautt. I think it pertinent to this planet's interests to pay her a visit." As for her secondary reasons, it was understandable. Not him rejecting her work, but rejecting her... romantic advancements. Yet, she was going about her vindictiveness all wrong. If she wanted Pants, all she had to do was kill his mate to prove her strength to him. It was quite simple and Parsley was baffled as to why she hadn't thought of it yet.

Regardless, that was hardly a concern.

"If there aren't any other questions, I'll be taking you to the Lookout so you can grovel for Pants' forgiveness. Whether he extends it or not if irrelevant, but I figure it's a good sentiment."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As if summoned by Blizzar’s stray thought, Grinthorn and a squad of earth based military police appeared, rounding around a corner of the nearby Cryogenic lab.

“Ahh, the illustrious Doctor Gero. Well done, Officer Blizzar. Princess Parsley. Master Ochazuke. Seems you caught quite the criminal. Her declaration of working with the Raiders is more than enough to condemn her.”

He smirks, eyes glowing faintly in the shadows of his hat.

“We’ll take her from here.”

Gero looks terrified at the prospect.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

About a block away from Capsule Corps, a portal opens up and Dash steps through. As the portal closes, she looks around, searching out the energy signatures of whomever is nearby and scanning the area for activity.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.