Page 81 of 294 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Upon receiving the texts, Durive excitedly rubbed his arms together and rushed over towards the coffee machine, cackling.

"Thank you, lieutenant," Flasshu nodded. "Am I to understand that your brother is a criminal of some sort? If so, drop him off at the nearest OIS," he went on, referring to one of the GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellites. "Is there anything else we can help you with?"
    ( Just a criminal? I'm The Legendary Sonata Elysi Stratovarius Captain of The Stratovarius Buccaneers and a damn war hero. I took part in an intergalactic war against terrorism. I struck fear in a terrorist group,) Sonata thought.

Sonata does a low sounding growl. " Yeah, something like that. Oh, can you forward this message to the Toadian Princess Qaztoh for me?" Sonata said in an ominous tone.

Sonata writes a coded message and faxes it to GP HQ. He then looks at his brother Earl who is chain up." I'll be arriving at The nearest GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite shortly with Sonata," Sonata said.

Sonata than looks at his brother's notebook again, and skims through it. ( Let's see what's on my brother's to-do list? Why I'm not surprised my brother apparently wants a stupid antique mattress look at," Sonata said.

Sonata lets out a low sigh as he looks at his brother's notebook. " There's another thing you can do for me. There's this antique Mattress at the Galactic Museum I was hoping to get a look at. Apparently, this mattress is a big deal.

" Legends say that it's so comfortable it can soothe even the restless of beings. According to the Legends it was once in a Guardian's Possession. The material it's made of it is said to be one of a kind," Sonata said.

Sonata rolls his eyes as he closes his brother's notebook. ( Great so it's basically just a really comfortable mattress that was once owned by some old dude. I swear my brother and his thing for stupid antiques. Only my brother would be interested in something so boring," Sonata thought.

( Speaking of Guardians, I think I remember the Guardian of my planet being one chill dude,") Sonata thought.

Note: The image of the Guardian of Deoyama in Sonata's head.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-07-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Just a criminal? I'm The Legendary Sonata Elysi Stratovarius Captain of The Stratovarius Buccaneers and a damn war hero. I took part in an intergalactic war against terrorism. I struck fear in a terrorist group,) Sonata thought.

Sonata does a low sounding growl. " Yeah, something like that. Oh, can you forward this message to the Toadian Princess Qaztoh for me?" Sonata said in an ominous tone.

Sonata writes a coded message and faxes it to GP HQ. He then looks at his brother Earl who is chain up." I'll be arriving at The nearest GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite shortly with Sonata," Sonata said.
    ".....W-why are you talking like that?!" Deputy Chief Flasshu asked with immense concern. "The princess of what?!" he asked, in great confusion. But it was too late. The lieutenant had hung up and all that was left was a coded message, faxed to them for some reas-

A knowing sigh came from Flasshu as he turned around to address the chief, who, as he had predicted, had taken the message and was already in the process of dipping it into a vat of grease.

"This call has raised many questions, don't you think?" Flasshu asked his boss.

The chief turned to him in reply, chirped loudly, and responded with a shrug. To him, everything seemed perfectly fine...

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    ".....W-why are you talking like that?!" Deputy Chief Flasshu asked with immense concern. "The princess of what?!" he asked, in great confusion. But it was too late. The lieutenant had hung up and all that was left was a coded message, faxed to them for some reas-

A knowing sigh came from Flasshu as he turned around to address the chief, who, as he had predicted, had taken the message and was already in the process of dipping it into a vat of grease.

"This call has raised many questions, don't you think?" Flasshu asked his boss.

The chief turned to him in reply, chirped loudly, and responded with a shrug. To him, everything seemed perfectly fine...
    Later Sonata arrives at the nearest GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite in his brother's ship. As he lands the spaceship Zoul appears and shrugs his shoulders." Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned the Toadian princess or would that be queen seeing as she's the last of her royal bloodline to them. Not a smart move on your part Sonata," Zoul said.

Sonata shrugs his shoulders. " Just f@#king relax they don't suspect a thing Zoul," Sonata said.

" Yeah but if they look up the names Qaztoh and Stratovarius. They are bound to find your connection with Qaztoh. Put two and two together and figure out your Sonata," Zoul said.

"Relax Zoul, by the time they figure out I'm Sonata we will already be on F@#king Earth to retrieve my engineer and collect new members for my crew," Sonata said.

" So what was in the coding message you fax to the GP?" Zoul said.

" Oh, nothing just a little warning to Qaztoh that I'm coming for her. I told her there's no place she can hide from me. I will find her and when I do. I'll take her back aboard the Black Diamond by force if I F@#king have to," Sonata said.

Earl wakes up and sees that he's chain up." Sonata You're not going to get away with this. Do you honestly think people will believe that you're me?" Earl said.

" Oh come on were F@#king identical twins we switch clothes and people can't tell us apart. I do a great impression of you if I do say so myself!" Sonata said.

Zoul sighs. " Your impression of your brother isn't as good as you think it is, Sonata," Zoul said.

" It was F@#king good enough to fool the GP. Okay so maybe I F@#king slip a little. So what I was still able to pull the wool over their eyes," Sonata said.

Sonata picks up a newspaper laying on the ground and smiles he looks at it. In the newspaper are mugshots of him and his crew with bounty's list." Oh wow, I have a bounty of two billion galactic credits on my head that's impressive," Sonata said.

Sonata skims through the bounties in the newspaper until he sees Qaztoh Zorak at sixteen million galactic credits and Racconny after her with a bounty of only 100 Galactic credits. Sonata can't help but chuckle." Oh wow, my engineer has a higher bounty on her head than one of my oldest crewmates that's F@#king hilarious," Sonata said.

Sonata puts down the newspaper. It looks like you will be staying at this satellite prison brother. So enjoy your new home!" Sonata said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Tilting her head slightly, Cyanna then suddenily leans in excitedly, "Does this mean you can teach me how to be a psychic? Sis has her doubts, says my hyperactive mind isn't suited to it, but I'd love to prove her wrong. I'd especially like a chance to put the hurt on Rex, someday." she stands straight up again, "What he's doing to Charco isn't fair, what he said about me isn't fair. Proving him wrong too, making him, and Charco, realize that I do want to help, that I can help, that I really do care about Charco even when he gets all depressed and mopey, would make me very happy. So, when do we start?"
    “It will be a long, hard road in this training. Are you determined to see it through?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Approaching the lab, Dash knocks on the wall nearby, "Hey, Jinzi? Ah got a message from Meagan, when your not so busy."
    He nods.

“I’m never not busy. Go ahead, what’s the message?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley landed on the Lookout and dropped Gero unceremoniously to the floor. "Nowhere to run," she stated.

She sensed Pants nearby and immediately marched over to him. "Whatever you're doing, Pants, drop it. What I've learned about your President is more important. First of all, the name you've been calling him allows him to cast an eye and ear on wherever it was said. This is how he knows things he shouldn't. From now on, refer to him by his true name, Alakazah.

"Secondly, he is not human. He's actually a dragon of some sort, perhaps the prototype of the race of wish-granting dragons that Tiamat hails from. Ishtar knows more, but that's mostly all I've managed to discern."
    Jinzi flinches a bit at the mention of Grinthorn, then just looks more surprised at the revelation.

“I always knew he wasn’t.......”

He trails off upon seeing Gero, and for the first time Parsley can see something.....dark.....pass in Jinzi’s gaze.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "All right." He replied, following her into the study, his curiosity over what she wanted to speak about lightening his dark mood just a bit.
    “I was wondering if you would be willing to aid me on a.....secret.....endeavor. It can be before or after the Doctor is taken care of.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat crosses her arms. " I'm going to make a backup pair of my goggles with just the basics before we go after the Doctor. They're not going to be as fancy as my original pair, but at least they will be functional," Praxat said.

" Hey, Dash you can watch me work on the backup pair of my goggles if you want? Just be sure to put a Hazmat suit like I'm wearing on. As for my original goggles, They are at my Lab in Capsule Corp currently disassembled for upgrading purposes," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-08-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “I was wondering if you would be willing to aid me on a.....secret.....endeavor. It can be before or after the Doctor is taken care of.”
    "It has to be before," Charco stated without hesitation, knowing that Rex would probably make his final move to deal with such an appealing target, "...in that case, we should better hurry."

“It will be a long, hard road in this training. Are you determined to see it through?”
    As her mind raced, carefully considering this from every aspect, her eyes darted up, then down, then side to side. A moment later, she looked back at her, a slight smile on her face, "Determination is not a problem, I have that in droves. But I will need to let my sister know. I bet I'm already in hot water with her for running off without saying anything." Cyanna then sounded a little embarrassed, "Oh, it's not like I normally need my sister's permission to do anything. It's just that she is also kinda my boss now. It wasn't fair of me to run off, knowing how busy she was, and with the baby on the way and all, but I didn't think I'd be gone that long. Still, Dash is with her, and she has the Sisterhood in and out of the Temple constantly, so maybe it will be okay. I'm sure she'll understand."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

He nods.

“I’m never not busy. Go ahead, what’s the message?”
    Dash moved forward, then began speaking, paraphrasing Meagan's words and including some of her own for elaboration, "Meagan, she told me to tell you that she was doin okay, though you know she misses you. She said to tell you that the election and referendum are scheduled for a month from today, Chroma time of course. Once that's done, an hopefully things go well, she expects to have some free time. Ah never realized how hot blooded Chromakai could be. Meg's dealing with a volcano and handelin it pretty well. She ends the message with, 'Tell Jinzi he had better watch himself. Our son isn't going to grow up without a father if I can help it.'"

Stepping back, "That's bout it, ah stil have to chase down Cyanna."

Meanwhile on board his brother's ship. Sonata takes out a small device hidden in his ear." Qaztoh's Quantum holographic disguise maker better be able to fool this GP prison's security system. My brother has various bionic replacements and a metal plate in his head, I can't half-ass this," Sonata said.

Sonata places the device on his chest and uses it to mimic his brother's bionic replacements and metal plate." Good, hopefully, this will fool this GP prison's security system." Sonata said.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat crosses her arms. " I'm going to make a backup pair of my goggles with just the basics before we go after the Doctor. They're not going to be as fancy as my original pair, but at least they will be functional," Praxat said.

" Hey, Dash you can watch me work on the backup pair of my goggles if you want? Just be sure to put a Hazmat suit like I'm wearing on. As for my original goggles, They are at my Lab in Capsule Corp currently disassembled for upgrading purposes," Praxat said.
    "Thanks for the offer an all, but ah still hafta find Cya. Meg was not too thrilled when she upped and vanished like that. Thou ah think ah know who to ask."

"Thanks for the offer an all, but ah still hafta find Cya. Meg was not too thrilled when she upped and vanished like that. Thou ah think ah know who to ask."
    " Wait, why did Cyanna just up and vanished? Well, I'm off to Capsule Corp to work on my back up pair combat goggles. I will make more back up pairs later for modification testing purposes," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-08-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    My Forum check it out

" Wait, why did Cyanna just up and vanished? Well, I'm off to Capsule Corp to work on my back up pair combat goggles. I will make more back up pairs later for modification testing purposes," Praxat said.
    "Ah suspect it had somethin to do with her beau Charco. Won't know for sure'n'til ah talk to him. Good luck with you're project."