Page 91 of 294 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She nods and smiles encouragingly.

“I think you should go with them to confront the Doctor. I feel...I feel you are not done yet, Dash. There are other things awaiting you.”
    As she said that, Dash reached behind her and rubbed her lower back as she thought on Eva's advice. She then leaned back and stretched her arms over her head before replying, "Well, ah can't argue with the advice of a Guardian."

"Ah took up enough o'your time. You should get some rest. Ah'll stay with you, if you wish."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As she said that, Dash reached behind her and rubbed her lower back as she thought on Eva's advice. She then leaned back and stretched her arms over her head before replying, "Well, ah can't argue with the advice of a Guardian."

"Ah took up enough o'your time. You should get some rest. Ah'll stay with you, if you wish."
    “Just until...I fall sleep if you will.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

It looked like Eva had been taken care of for the time being. Choosing to make a silent exit rather than disturb their rest, Charco stepped out, each step bringing the dread of realizing that this might have been the last time he saw Eva. That realization hurt more than for most; only his grandmother he held more dearly.

This was for the best...

Better to not tell her as opposed to stressing her further after she had expended so much energy banishing Grinthorn. His mood grim, the boy headed to the kitchen, if only because it had been some time since he last ate.

Dash placed her hand on Eva's briefly, then made herself comfortable as she watched over the tired Guardian.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

" This food is delicious, okay I'll be right back there's something I have to do," Praxat said.

Praxat gets up and walks out of the kitchen. Later Praxat barrages into Qaztoh's room. Qaztoh has a VR helmet on her head with Mr. Gazaki stand in a corner shaking its head. " Don't just barrage in my room that Praxat," Qaztoh said.

" You need to take a break from what you're doing and go to the kitchen to eat," Praxat said.

" I'm very busy with a project. That's why I sent Mr.Gazaki out to grab me some food from the kitchen. However he came back empty-handed," Qaztoh said.

" There was an unforeseen obstacle. So Mr. Gazaki took the most logical course of action," So Mr. Gazaki left the food because Mr. Gazaki did not wish to be damage over a bowl of food," Mr. Gazaki said.

" Take that helmet off and go to the kitchen!" Praxat said.

" Don't tell me what to do, Praxat. Did you forget that you're my servant? That means you take orders from me. Now I order you to go to the kitchen and fetch me some food," Qaztoh said.

"Now if you excuse me I have to get back to roasting X-8-J Mcslasher's ass and take all his loot. Take that Mcslasher bow down to the might of my level 80 wizard!" Qazath said.

Praxat skin turns a fiery red." For crying out loud. I thought maybe you were doing something important, but instead, you're playing a damn computer game! That's it I'm dragging your ass to the kitchen," Praxat said.

Praxat takes off Qaztoh's helmet. She then grabs Qaztoh by the arm and drags her to the kitchen. Qaztoh protests along the way." Hey, I was in the middle of something," Qaztoh said.

" What you're isn't important. It's just a damn game! You can go back to it later," Praxat said.

" It's not just game. It's an experience I never played a game like this before. It's this fantasy MMO I found on the internet that's pretty F@#king awesome," Qaztoh said.

" Hey watch the language, your highness, and another thing this damn room is a mess. It's unacceptable you are royalty. Your room should not be in such a piss poor condition," Praxat said.

Later Praxat walks into the kitchen dragging Qaztoh behind her. " Now sit your ass down and eat!" Praxat said.

Qaztoh grabs a bowl of food, and her skin turns dark orange. " Man I was this close to crushing X-8-J Mcslasher and stealing his loot. I could have had a +10 potion of warping!" Qaztoh said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-19-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Default catching up...in the past!

He smiles and there are tears in the corner of his eyes. He carefully takes and stores the paper away.

“After the Doctor...is defeated. I would...especially...like you and Jinzi there...when she wakes up. You have both...helped...more than you can know. Thank you.”
    After the Doctor is defeated...

"There is a very real chance we may not return from this task." Ochazuke said this flatly. In the confidence of Terra's last survivor, he had no need to withdraw from speaking of dire matters, for he knew all too well. "Even if the spirit is certain and skills keen, there is no accounting for what our enemy has in store. And knowing the enemy in our very midst..."

A tired grunt escaped him, and Ochazuke's hands rustled within his cloak. In a moment, he drew something out and crossed Wilhelm's palm with it. A Capsule.

A well-worn #14*

"By now the Earth is as much my home as it is yours." His face held a protracted frown, speaking where he could find no art in words. "Protect it. For the future yet to be built."

*Ochazuke has given Wilhelm the Planetary Neural Stunner.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    After the Doctor is defeated...

"There is a very real chance we may not return from this task." Ochazuke said this flatly. In the confidence of Terra's last survivor, he had no need to withdraw from speaking of dire matters, for he knew all too well. "Even if the spirit is certain and skills keen, there is no accounting for what our enemy has in store. And knowing the enemy in our very midst..."

A tired grunt escaped him, and Ochazuke's hands rustled within his cloak. In a moment, he drew something out and crossed Wilhelm's palm with it. A Capsule.

A well-worn #14*

"By now the Earth is as much my home as it is yours." His face held a protracted frown, speaking where he could find no art in words. "Protect it. For the future yet to be built."

*Ochazuke has given Wilhelm the Planetary Neural Stunner.
    Wilhelm pauses, then nods. When he speaks, the words flow perfectly with no stutter or pause.

“I swear by Terra, by King and Queen long fallen. I swear my oath to you, as the last man of Terra. Your world is my world, and I will defend it to my last breathe. This I swear, by blood and bone.”

He salutes Ochazuke, and you can see the soldier, the warrior, shift into Wilhelm’s frame once more. He will see it through.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Just her luck. Not one *******, but five ******* appeared to get in her way and deprive her of the full enjoyment of Zaofan's tasty pie. Sarada placed the bowl on the ground and wrapped her tail around the pie for safe keeping. Then, keeping all five Erosas in her sights, she oriented herself to face all of them and cracked her knuckles.

"Get lost if you know what's good for you," she stated menacingly.
    "C'mon Mama Sarada! Share some pie with your friends.....we'll split it 6 ways." Adult Erosa smiled.

Naturally since they were all Erosa, that would be a 5/6 split in their favor.

"Bacon pie! Bacon Pie! Erosa hungry Gao!"

Three of them slowly advanced.

"WHAT THE--" she managed before she was swallowed up by a wave of mini Sasheems. Just her fucking luck. She would have been better off just eating it in the kitchen.

"No! Never!" Her tail curled around to her mouth. Wait, I got it! It was the pie these idiots wanted, not her. All she had to do was pit them against each other, then she could get away Scot free. Heheh, it was brilliant.

"Grrr," she growled as she slid the pie halfway between herself and the Erosas. With any hope, they and the Sasheems would be too busy fighting each other to notice her get away with the pie once it all got started. "Fine, take it assholes!"

And then....All three of the mid tier Erosas jumps the moment the pie sails the distance between them, with only the mother and baby erosas seemingly hanging back....the mother with an air of surprising disinterest with the affair, and the baby eyeing the situation to a more through look then even her older counterparts.

“It is like this: she created the blade for Arthur and his bloodline, so not even other deities, herself included, may wield it. Only Arthur’s line may use it. If it ever fell from their line, default wards would prevent its ill use or even its touch. Asha’rah created those wards and now is the only one who can break them so the blade may be properly retrieved. However, Shimmer has informed us of an unsavory bit of magic that could be wrought upon it. Arthur’s hands were taken from his body apparently, when he went to confront the parasite that Sakin created. They have sense been turned into necromantic Hands of Glory, able to theoretically move the weapon. If further enchanted by someone like Marduk or other accomplished blood sorcerers, it could be made to work once more through those hands. So Asha’rah goes to break the unmovable wards and the rest go to retrieve the blade from its resting place before it can be stolen.”

He looks around and spots Jack in the distance.

“And there are still two on this planet that share blood with Arthur who could wield it if necessary.”
    On hearing the full details, Ishtar resisted the urge to sigh. Commenting instead with, "so essentially. What might have been made simple with a few subtle changes to the wards placed on the blade, was made far more complex." There was an adage that may have applied here, had Ishtar not known better. Though with the full information offered there was at least a way forward ... and a few more questions worth asking, especially once Ishtar noted the glance offered at Jack.

"These hands then. Where are they ?" The golden-eyed Oni questioned. "And you mentioned two descendants. The Gambler is one, judging from your mannerisms. The other ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "WHAT THE--" she managed before she was swallowed up by a wave of mini Sasheems. Just her fucking luck. She would have been better off just eating it in the kitchen.

"No! Never!" Her tail curled around to her mouth. Wait, I got it! It was the pie these idiots wanted, not her. All she had to do was pit them against each other, then she could get away Scot free. Heheh, it was brilliant.

"Grrr," she growled as she slid the pie halfway between herself and the Erosas. With any hope, they and the Sasheems would be too busy fighting each other to notice her get away with the pie once it all got started. "Fine, take it assholes!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "C'mon Mama Sarada! Share some pie with your friends.....we'll split it 6 ways." Adult Erosa smiled.

And then....All three of the mid tier Erosas jumps the moment the pie sails the distance between them, with only the mother and baby erosas seemingly hanging back....the mother with an air of surprising disinterest with the affair, and the baby eyeing the situation to a more through look then even her older counterparts.
    Three of the Miniature Sasheems leaped in front of the three Erosas, each pointing a finger at one of the three and blasting them with....an insult.

"Dookie!"

"****!"

"Caca!"

"Ha!" they all screeched in unison, taking something that resembled a fighting stance. They would do battle for this pie indeed.

Another would have joined them if not for his arms trailing behind him like a strand of jumprope.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkloin
    "108 STRANDS: LANZHOU NOODLE PULL!"

The Mini-Sasheem shuddered in anger at the thought of that indignant attack as he joined the rest of the Mini-Majins that had attacked Sarada, now piling on the ground into a singular blob.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 08-19-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    On hearing the full details, Ishtar resisted the urge to sigh. Commenting instead with, "so essentially. What might have been made simple with a few subtle changes to the wards placed on the blade, was made far more complex." There was an adage that may have applied here, had Ishtar not known better. Though with the full information offered there was at least a way forward ... and a few more questions worth asking, especially once Ishtar noted the glance offered at Jack.

"These hands then. Where are they ?" The golden-eyed Oni questioned. "And you mentioned two descendants. The Gambler is one, judging from your mannerisms. The other ?"
    “One of the hands is in a Junjo market for sale, the other is lost. As to the other person, a small irony I suppose: An old enemy, Willa Rautt is Arthur’s other descendant. She and Jack are distant cousins.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Three of the Miniature Sasheems leaped in front of the three Erosas, each pointing a finger at one of the three and blasting them with....an insult.

"Dookie!"

"****!"

"Caca!"

"Ha!" they all screeched in unison, taking something that resembled a fighting stance. They would do battle for this pie indeed.

Another would have joined them if not for his arms trailing behind him like a strand of jumprope.

The Mini-Sasheem shuddered in anger at the thought of that indignant attack as he joined the rest of the Mini-Majins that had attacked Sarada, now piling on the ground into a singular blob.
    As planned, the Sasheems and three of the Erosas flung themselves toward the pie. All Sarada needed to do was wait it out until the ensuing chaos before she could make off with the pie and leave these suckers in the dust.

But wait! Two of the Erosas were hanging back for no reason whatsoever. "Hey, what gives?!" she demanded of Baby and Mother Erosa. "Jump in and fight!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

( Soon we're going to face The Doctor. I got a lot of work ahead of me. I promise Jinzi I would use my expertise in thermodynamics to figure out a way to stop The Doctor in the safest way possible. To do that I need to have all info on The Doctor available to me on hand,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-19-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

"The **** is going on here?" Charco said, looking upon the chaos that is/was the kitchen and dining area.

It smelled and looked like Zaofan had been busy at work, although it seemed whatever he made wasn't to everyone's standards as Praxat could be seen holding up... something.

"Whatev..." He dismissed, heading to the fridge to see what he could fix up for himself. The boy was craving ribs, but meat tended to vanish quickly here so, worst-case scenario, he would have to go hunting again.

“One of the hands is in a Junjo market for sale, the other is lost. As to the other person, a small irony I suppose: An old enemy, Willa Rautt is Arthur’s other descendant. She and Jack are distant cousins.”
    Ishtar raised an eyebrow when she heard who the other descendant was: Willa Rautt. Daughter of Battersea, and one time antagonist.

"How curious."

Letting it alone for the time -- after all short of learning the line of ... copulation, there was little else to ask -- the golden-eyed Oni fixated on the hands.

One lost. One for sale.

Seemed pretty obvious how to respond.

"For sale right this second ? If so, take me there."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan