Page 94 of 294 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4408

With Eva sleeping calmly, Dash left the room. Heading towards the kitchen, she hoped to grab a quick bite fo food before returning to watch over the Guardian when she ran into Praxat.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Later Praxat is with Dash," Dash can I tell you something it's about Charco. I know he's going through something. I really want to help him, but I don't know how. I'm not even sure if I can," Praxat said as her skin turn a subtle blue that isn't detectable by any race that has a color vision on the range of a human.

" He probably thinks I'm cold and distant, but that's not true. I'm under stress right now, and when I'm under stress and faced with a situation. I'm not sure I can handle I turn to science. I use science as a coping mechanism," Praxat said.
    "Oh? Ah don't know much 'bout Charco aside from what Cyanna has said. What's that all about?" Dash then mused, "Ah wonder if it has anythin to do with Cyanna's sudden desire to train."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "She didn't. I don't even think we've really kissed before," Charco replied, looking briefly to Parsley, "I think it was a bluff of sorts to try and buy me time, but it proved to be the opposite."
    So Cyanna didn't stupidly try to take on this enemy into herself in a misguided act of selflessness. That was good. However, there seemed to be some details missing in Charco's account. Such as when and how Cyanna came into contact with this being. Certainly, this was not a confrontation Charco would initiate willingly.

"You say she bluffed and failed miserably. How did she find herself in a position to converse with this disease?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So Cyanna didn't stupidly try to take on this enemy into herself in a misguided act of selflessness. That was good. However, there seemed to be some details missing in Charco's account. Such as when and how Cyanna came into contact with this being. Certainly, this was not a confrontation Charco would initiate willingly.

"You say she bluffed and failed miserably. How did she find herself in a position to converse with this disease?"
    "We went to see a psychic named Morgana. I was under the impression it would be to train my mind, but they chose to try and speak to him directly in an attempt to make peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "We went to see a psychic named Morgana. I was under the impression it would be to train my mind, but they chose to try and speak to him directly in an attempt to make peace."
    Parsley's eyes narrowed. "I see."

That was the final detail she had been looking for. Cyanna believed that, even after presumably being told the exact same information that she and Ochazuke had just been told, a telepath would be of any use whatsoever against a being residing in Charco's blood. That, plus her absence and presence somewhere else on the planet, spoke volumes. And none of it was good.

"You are in your last moments of self-agency before being assimilated by a lurking enemy, and your supposed 'mate' is absent. Interesting." She didn't know where Cyanna was, and it didn't matter. That she clearly didn't think highly enough of Charco to be by his side in his last moments was... sad. It was sad, because it told Parsley that Cyanna didn't quite understand what she had done. Which was understandable from a person with the emotional maturity of a ten year old.

"This, unfortunately, is the consequence of being forced to entrust your well-being on the half-baked ideas of a child. Assuming you told her what you just told us, she either didn't listen or completely disregarded everything in favor of moving forward with her own faulty hope. What's worse is her damning your future child -- which, of course, was sheer stupidity on her part. In more ways than the obvious." Assuming she understood the implications of receiving Charco's seed to become impregnated -- which Parsley highly doubted was the case -- then not only would Cyanna have passed this enemy onto her child, but also herself, thus tripling its potential.

In the end, Parsley could only shake her head at the idiocy on display. "It's little wonder your body is about to be taken over. I wonder if she cares. What do you think?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With Eva sleeping calmly, Dash left the room. Heading towards the kitchen, she hoped to grab a quick bite fo food before returning to watch over the Guardian when she ran into Praxat.

"Oh? Ah don't know much 'bout Charco aside from what Cyanna has said. What's that all about?" Dash then mused, "Ah wonder if it has anythin to do with Cyanna's sudden desire to train."
    " I see. Hey, Dash you ever get homesick? In a way, you and Cyanna remind me of two of my sisters. As for Meagan, she reminds me of my mother," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley's eyes narrowed. "I see."

That was the final detail she had been looking for. Cyanna believed that, even after presumably being told the exact same information that she and Ochazuke had just been told, a telepath would be of any use whatsoever against a being residing in Charco's blood. That, plus her absence and presence somewhere else on the planet, spoke volumes. And none of it was good.

"You are in your last moments of self-agency before being assimilated by a lurking enemy, and your supposed 'mate' is absent. Interesting." She didn't know where Cyanna was, and it didn't matter. That she clearly didn't think highly enough of Charco to be by his side in his last moments was... sad. It was sad, because it told Parsley that Cyanna didn't quite understand what she had done. Which was understandable from a person with the emotional maturity of a ten year old.

"This, unfortunately, is the consequence of being forced to entrust your well-being on the half-baked ideas of a child. Assuming you told her what you just told us, she either didn't listen or completely disregarded everything in favor of moving forward with her own faulty hope. What's worse is her damning your future child -- which, of course, was sheer stupidity on her part. In more ways than the obvious." Assuming she understood the implications of receiving Charco's seed to become impregnated -- which Parsley highly doubted was the case -- then not only would Cyanna have passed this enemy onto her child, but also herself, thus tripling its potential.

In the end, Parsley could only shake her head at the idiocy on display. "It's little wonder your body is about to be taken over. I wonder if she cares. What do you think?"
    "I don't know anymore," He admitted, "Our relationship hasn't been much of one..."

Cyanna and his relationship had been in its infant stage of flirting and hand-holding, yet he never actually knew much about her. He had cared for her but was unable to tell just how much and with Parsley's words, he was uncertain of how much she cared for him. Even before they had gone to Morgana's, they had clashed... or rather, he had grown annoyed that she had been so eager to visit the psychic, only to outwardly sulk when the time came because of other matters.

"It doesn't matter much now. If I should somehow return, I doubt I will be the same man as before. It is best to leave things as they are now."

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I see. Hey, Dash you ever get homesick? In a way, you and Cyanna remind me of two of my sisters. As for Meagan, she reminds me of my mother," Praxat said.
    "Homesick?" She shrugged, "Not really. Ah usually visit my parents at least once a year." Dash then gave her a curious look,"Ah guess you'd be homesick, that'd make sense. Ah thought you said once you had a large family."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Avenger could suppress his smile, if only barely. So, he indeed knew of this man. If so much as a casual glance at him was enough to to identify him, then there could be no doubt he was on the right path. The scent of justice was so thick in the air, one would choke on it if there were not careful.

"So he was." Frogspierre said, nodding in agreement, "Although it was my understanding that he was pardoned for his crimes, was he not?"

The words felt like mud in the mouth of the Toadian. A mockery of justice and peace in the universe. A butcher of billions allowed to run around unchecked, because of one or two good deeds no doubt to pursue his own interests. How desperate this word--nay, this universe--must be to readily make such a deal.

"In any case, I can assure you that I play no part in whatever foul dealings he has had in the past, or will have in the future." he continued, "But, I have questions only he can answer."

How does it feel knowing that you will be sent to the same abyss where you have sent so many others?
    Ah, this frog was no friend of Held's then. Quite the opposite, judging from his body language. Blizzar had seen this before. Like life emrgy itself, it had its own aura. Vengeance. Such a thing...could be easily manipulated to amusing and profitable results, but this was not the day to do so, unfortunately.

"He has been pardoned, yes...." Blizzar scratched his head, watching curiously as Dash left the room in a hurry. She hadn't recognized the Toadian. Perhaps further evidence that this well-spoken amphibian were a figment of a stressed mind. The Arcosian nearly chuckled to himself. But to the matter at hand...

"And given recent circumstances, I'm afraid that isn't to be lifted any time soon," Blizzar noted, in a sympathetic tone. "Trust that he will return soon and you will eventually have your answers...but for now we prepare for a mission in which the stakes are quite dire. His help may be greatly appreciated."

Anubis was bored.

After returning from Tournament, and thoroughly cleaning himself, the Hellhound had found there was next to nothing to do ... Except watch his mother and the other gaggle of goblins waddle around and blabber about nothing important. And after awhile though of simply laying in the sun lamenting the lack of things to do while listening to this nonsense, Anubis couldn't take it anymore.

So with a yawn, and a grunt, the Hellhound disappeared in broad daylight ...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Mother Erosa smiled whimsically while stretching and examining her claws. "Work smart, not hard.....Why fight for a pie when I know the cook. Besides, teasing you is just as delicious." She made no move to step aside from the one escape route, seemingly finding her amusement in keeping the saiyan from getting away then having anything to eat.

Baby Erosa however was eyeing the situation, or rather the hallway beyond the situation...towards the kitchen. With a swift gesture she stabbed her spontaneously generated switchblade into the ground and leap off the ground shooting down the hall and over the mess of combat by clinging to the roof....leaving Sarada and now the now wincing mother erosa....who was attempting to keep a dignified look with a switchblade sticking out her foot.
    In her flight down the hallway, Baby Erosa would find herself stopped when a dog half the height of her Adult form literally walked through the wall.

"What's this ?" The dog said, turning to eye the familiar looking child, before flashing it a smile containing FAR too many teeth. "... Food ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Three of the Miniature Sasheems leaped in front of the three Erosas, each pointing a finger at one of the three and blasting them with....an insult.

"Dookie!"

"****!"

"Caca!"

"Ha!" they all screeched in unison, taking something that resembled a fighting stance. They would do battle for this pie indeed.

Another would have joined them if not for his arms trailing behind him like a strand of jumprope.
    "Gao, Stupid bubblegum poop." The Larva Erosa growled and charged the middle one, opening her mouth wide to bite down. It was pitch blankness all the way beyond her teeth...and for a moment the terror of some long forgotten history told the little majin he did not want to end up down there again.

Pupa and Adult both flanked her, each aiming for a mini majin and each bringing a power of Erosa to bare. Pupa ignited a pair of fire wings(small) and charged while Adult spun mid step, a pair of chomping maws emerging from her hands and extending out like chain balls with teeth.

The fight for the pie was on.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Anubis was bored.

After returning from Tournament, and thoroughly cleaning himself, the Hellhound had found there was next to nothing to do ... Except watch his mother and the other gaggle of goblins waddle around and blabber about nothing important. And after awhile though of simply laying in the sun lamenting the lack of things to do while listening to this nonsense, Anubis couldn't take it anymore.

So with a yawn, and a grunt, the Hellhound disappeared in broad daylight ...

In her flight down the hallway, Baby Erosa would find herself stopped when a dog half the height of her Adult form literally walked through the wall.

"What's this ?" The dog said, turning to eye the familiar looking child, before flashing it a smile containing FAR too many teeth. "... Food ?"
    "Gao." The Baby replied. The single utterance held more meaning then anyone of the others could decipher, but perhaps being so close in nature and style left Anubis capable of understanding more then most. It was a warning, and a way....a greeting as a fellow hunter, to bare his fangs at his own peril. "Gaogowga...Gao."

She opened her mouth and returned her own smile, bear trap being the most app description.....and then started to slowly pace around him.

Though wither she wanted to bypass him, or just find a better angle to attack....remained to be seen.

"Gao." The Baby replied. The single utterance held more meaning then anyone of the others could decipher, but perhaps being so close in nature and style left Anubis capable of understanding more then most. It was a warning, and a way....a greeting as a fellow hunter, to bare his fangs at his own peril. "Gaogowga...Gao."

She opened her mouth and returned her own smile, bear trap being the most app description.....and then started to slowly pace around him.

Though wither she wanted to bypass him, or just find a better angle to attack....remained to be seen.
    Anubis blinked. Was this child threatening him ?

From the posture ... the smile. The way it was ambling around like it was trying to find an angle on the carotid ...

"Well **** !" the Tupla declared. "Can't turn down a challenge, even if you are a runt !" Lunging forward without so much as a second though, Anubis lashed out at the child to see how it'd react.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Gao, Stupid bubblegum poop." The Larva Erosa growled and charged the middle one, opening her mouth wide to bite down. It was pitch blankness all the way beyond her teeth...and for a moment the terror of some long forgotten history told the little majin he did not want to end up down there again.

Pupa and Adult both flanked her, each aiming for a mini majin and each bringing a power of Erosa to bare. Pupa ignited a pair of fire wings(small) and charged while Adult spun mid step, a pair of chomping maws emerging from her hands and extending out like chain balls with teeth.

The fight for the pie was on.
    The Three Mini-Sasheems held their fighting pose for a minute...then the sweat drops began to pour down the trio's heads. Then their knees began to shake.

It was no fair! These stoopids had fighting power all on their own, while they were left with a meager fraction of their combined self's strength aside from a couple attacks. Gulping the three did what they were limited to do and shifted into Katchin mode...before flying forth, each attempting to headbutt an Erosa.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Anubis blinked. Was this child threatening him ?

From the posture ... the smile. The way it was ambling around like it was trying to find an angle on the carotid ...

"Well **** !" the Tupla declared. "Can't turn down a challenge, even if you are a runt !" Lunging forward without so much as a second though, Anubis lashed out at the child to see how it'd react.
    The shadow declared its intent, and the erosa frowned at the runt remark just prior to its lunge in her direction.

The child was immensely agile, especially for one so small. At the earliest motion her small body gripped the floor and pounced backwards, like a loaded spring, except much faster....the air barely flooding in to where her form had been as she *landed* several feet back down the hallway, producing a mini blast of air pressure, and let out a gao that roughly equated to "challenge accepted".

The id dropped on all fours, assumed a animistic stance and then opened her bear trap of a mouth.....

....instead of the typical gao, a ball of primal energy came flowing like the loaded round of a revolver.

So much violence and mayhem and chaos! The Erosas vs the Sasheems! Baby Erosa vs Anubis! Certainly, anyone in attendance would be thoroughly enthralled by the powers and ferocity on display.

So much so that Sarada felt safe to grab two handfuls of bacon pie and shoved them both in her mouth. Ugh, so good! There was still half a pie left for those two (six) idiots.

Content with both her fill and ruination of the culinary delight, she stood, grabbed her bowl, and made a hasty retreat back into the kitchen.

Hehe. Suckers!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!