Default National lost sock memorial day

Today is National lost sock memorial day. We have all had a pair of socks that went in as a happy pair and came out a depressed single. Well today is the day to honor all those missing socks. Lets have a moment of silence for all of our lost friends.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I once heard a theory that when a sock goes missing, it's reincarnated as a mis-matched piece of plastic container ware in the kitchen.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I greatly appreciate your kindness in creating this thread. I too mourn the loss of socks from the laundermat. May they rest in peace.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Sometimes there may be two, the second of the pair, but it looks....changed, morphed, mutated even. Perhaps the color is different, or it gets thinner than it's twin, even "ratty" looking, as some call it. It is not as soft, thick, plump or comfortable. These are the socks that have ventured through the Black Hole.

This all goes to show that there is much we don't yet understand about the Laundromat Zone and its unique physics.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex