BANNED

Default Kamen Rider Black vs Cure Black

Kotaro prior to becoming Black RX agianst one of the og Precures.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Spectacular Member

KR Black has hax attack called Kingstone Flash with SFX that can give you a seizure if you watch it long enough and Cure Black is handicapped if she cannot be with Cure White to unleash their Marble Screw and more of her ability. So I'd give it to KR Black

And...to tell the truth, I find it weird pitting Cure Black against KR Black considering the meme of him as KR Black AND as KR Black RX saving "her" TWICE in his two series that many consider her as pretty much his successor.

(Her VA played a little girl in both series saved by KR Black/ RX)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nitake92 View Post
    KR Black has hax attack called Kingstone Flash with SFX that can give you a seizure if you watch it long enough and Cure Black is handicapped if she cannot be with Cure White to unleash their Marble Screw and more of her ability. So I'd give it to KR Black

And...to tell the truth, I find it weird pitting Cure Black against KR Black considering the meme of him as KR Black AND as KR Black RX saving "her" TWICE in his two series that many consider her as pretty much his successor.

(Her VA played a little girl in both series saved by KR Black/ RX)
    Well that kind of makes them themeaticly apropriate oponents then.

But regardless even without, White, Cure Black has pretty crazy physical stats. I mean the girl's punches and kicks can kill giant monsters that other Cure's require their finishers to take down.

BANNED

Pretty good feat for Cure Black in the first half of this video

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

This looks pretty well beyond the scale of Black, more something Black RX might be up for. To the best of my recollection, Black-Kotaro was in the class 5-10 range at best, like "lift and throw a car" strength. Definitely not on the level of kicking something the size of a 747 hard enough to send it sprawling through the air. Black RX has the benefit of drastically scaled up durability with more forms and powerful weapons.

What's a good Precure to start with? It looks like something I want to watch.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    This looks pretty well beyond the scale of Black, more something Black RX might be up for. To the best of my recollection, Black-Kotaro was in the class 5-10 range at best, like "lift and throw a car" strength. Definitely not on the level of kicking something the size of a 747 hard enough to send it sprawling through the air. Black RX has the benefit of drastically scaled up durability with more forms and powerful weapons.

What's a good Precure to start with? It looks like something I want to watch.
    Well that clips from Precure All Stars DX wich might be a good place to start since it's a crossover of the first four Precure series. I'm just starting to get into the franchise myself so I might not be the best to ask. Anyway Smile Precure and DokDoki Precure were dubbed and put on Netlfix as Glitter Force (terrible name), wich while notvery good dubs from what I understand still come across as decent shows, so theres that in terms of easy acess.
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 05-12-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Well that clips from Precure All Stars DX wich might be a good place to start since it's a crossover of the first four Precure series. I'm just starting to get into the franchise myself so I might not be the best to ask. Anyway Smile Precure and DokDoki Precure were dubbed and put on Netlfix as Glitter Force (terrible name), wich while notvery good dubs from what I understand still come across as decent shows, so theres that in terms of easy acess.
    Heartcatch Precure and Go! Princess Precure are probably the best-regarded shows. Heartcatch is my personal favourite, and I also liked Huggto and am enjoying the current Star Twinkle Precure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Laevatein View Post
    Heartcatch Precure and Go! Princess Precure are probably the best-regarded shows. Heartcatch is my personal favourite, and I also liked Huggto and am enjoying the current Star Twinkle Precure.
    I think the problem I end up having with Star Twinkle isn't with the series itself, but rather a youtube channel manages to upload all the important scenes, before the episode is avalable anywaere and I end up the full episode down after that. Otherwise I like what I see from it.