Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why didn't Kitty phase through the sexual assault? smh.
    Because she subconciously loves him even though she dumped him at the altar and he told her to **** off in Astonishing. But gotta ignore (extremely recent!) continuity for creepy childhood obsessions.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Because she subconciously loves him even though she dumped him at the altar and he told her to **** off in Astonishing. But gotta ignore (extremely recent!) continuity for creepy childhood obsessions.
    Yet again we have another example of writers using books for childhood nostalgia rather than to try to move the characters forward..

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yet again we have another example of writers using books for childhood nostalgia rather than to try to move the characters forward..
    yeah. Colossus and kitty are too overplayed at this point. Not even the fans want it again

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    yeah. Colossus and kitty are too overplayed at this point. Not even the fans want it again
    Yeah, I know Kittylossus fans who are furious at Kitty (and Yana) and think Gold #30 ruined their relationship.

That they're getting them back SO SOON is honestly baffling and tonedeaf... but that's the X-Office for you.

Yeah, I know Kittylossus fans who are furious at Kitty (and Yana) and think Gold #30 ruined their relationship.

That they're getting them back SO SOON is honestly baffling and tonedeaf... but that's the X-Office for you.
    Everyone is moneta in that last panel hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why didn't Kitty phase through the sexual assault? smh.
    Oh my gawd the victim blaming *screeches unintelligibly

Fantastic Member

There's also fans who think that Gold #30 was baffling and tonedeaf, but, y'know, haters gonna hate.

not that I support yet another bad portrayal of them together after Gold, but, y'know. it was inevitable to see another writer to bring them together. It's a comic staple for both characters at this point (Even if you dislike it). It's just kind of a shame no one knows how to write them together *beyond* the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    There's also fans who think that Gold #30 was baffling and tonedeaf, but, y'know, haters gonna hate.

not that I support yet another bad portrayal of them together after Gold, but, y'know. it was inevitable to see another writer to bring them together. It's a comic staple for both characters at this point (Even if you dislike it). It's just kind of a shame no one knows how to write them together *beyond* the drama.
    I think Kitty and Colossus have been apart more than together on the last 20 years. it's pure nostalgia ignoring the last developments

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yeah, they really have been together for a short period of time in the 80's, then another short period of time in AXM, then another short period of time in Gold before getting almost married.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, they really have been together for a short period of time in the 80's, then another short period of time in AXM, then another short period of time in Gold before getting almost married.
    You forgot that they got back together upon her returning to the X-men during the San Francisco era

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You forgot that they got back together upon her returning to the X-men during the San Francisco era
    That still doesn't make it a long time. they were together for like 6-7 years. It isnt a long time

That still doesn't make it a long time. they were together for like 6-7 years. It isnt a long time
    You Never forget your first felony

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    You Never forget your first felony
    that is true for the writers

BANNED

I think Kitty and Colossus have been apart more than together on the last 20 years. it's pure nostalgia ignoring the last developments
    They got together again under JOSS WHEDON which is the only thing that matters. If they got together under any other hack nobody would care. But now it’s a case of Joss-sempai notice me!!!

And now it’s parody especially when you consider how many other partners both characters have had (in comparison to Jott and Romy)

They got together again under JOSS WHEDON which is the only thing that matters. If they got together under any other hack nobody would care. But now it’s a case of Joss-sempai notice me!!!

And now it’s parody especially when you consider how many other partners both characters have had (in comparison to Jott and Romy)
    Pete Wisdom?