Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    if you gotta be on the brink of extinction, you gotta be there with your wheels , i understand how alex feels

he can't be flying down that 110
    using magik as his whip
    he needs tints
    wilk he get spinnerz tho?

they. don't. stop.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Isn't Scrambler the Marauder who beat Havok when they were body guarding Maddie? Since when was he Asian?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Isn't that Harpoon, though? Pretty sure Scott gave Scrambler along with the MLF for Steve Rogers to arrest.
    Isn't Harpoon supposed to be Inuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Isn't Scrambler the Marauder who beat Havok when they were body guarding Maddie? Since when was he Asian?
    Besides his name being Kim II Sung, I think always.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I think he always was.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Isn't Harpoon supposed to be Inuit?
    Yes to this, too, as explicitly stated on Uncanny #211. Not that he didn't look kind of white back then and I'm unsure if any other artist tried to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    If Alex sold his car it'd probably take a while to actually sell it and maybe he doesn't have the papers and such for it anymore, and splitting the money probably wouldn't go very far anyway...
    I know when I write fiction that involves a character that shoots stuff out of his hands, I strictly adhere to the conventions of real life business and legal processes.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Ultimate Member

Perhaps he lives in the car, after all earlier in Astonishing wasn't Alex staying in hotel rooms, or blowing them up...so maybe the car is all that he has...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Isn't that Harpoon, though? Pretty sure Scott gave Scrambler along with the MLF for Steve Rogers to arrest.
    Scrambler was not part of MLF.

That is Harpoon because Scrambler is quite skinny. Inuit people are supposed to be bulky but I don't know why artist draw him as a caucasian.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Scrambler was not part of MLF.

That is Harpoon because Scrambler is quite skinny. Inuit people are supposed to be bulky but I don't know why artist draw him as a caucasian.

You are assuming Sinister doesn't change the race of clones just because.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Don't know why people think it's part of a sinister pls as to why Emma erased memories of her.
    She's wearing Sinister-esque jewelry and the artist was instructed to add an actual glint to it.

She didn't erase Mystique from their memories.
    I've got nothing. She wasn't on the list and Juggernaut didn't bring her up for... reasons, I guess?

If anything she did it so she won't be attacked by the Purifiers, Reavers, etc and to leave memories of herself would leave a trail to her.
    Smart move sure, but at the end of the day, it's straight up cowardice. Kinda why some folks are going "yeah, it would suck if she got punked Dazzler-style, but al least she wouldn't be a coward and she'd get to do something in the last five minutes or whatever".

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Can anyone tell me what prevented them from occupying, for example, the old base in Weapon X or the one in Australia? The Weapon X base was still functional when Jeen and the other telepaths hid there to confront the Phoenix.
    Maybe they wanted a location that could be burned down by an angry mob of aggravated humans? You know, following up on that dead elected official plotline or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Can anyone tell me what prevented them from occupying, for example, the old base in Weapon X or the one in Australia? The Weapon X base was still functional when Jeen and the other telepaths hid there to confront the Phoenix.

They have Magik, the location is irrelevant. And Havok has money to buy a sports car because why not. Also, Magik could create new costumes with magic in All New X-Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Maybe they wanted a location that could be burned down by an angry mob of aggravated humans? You know, following up on that dead elected official plotline or whatever?
    Maybe they wanted to make their 'last stand' on familiar territory where they can also get a beer

BANNED

It looks like Rosenberg is continuing after UXM #22 in Aug with another artist.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Hopefully that's a different book. Especially with them making a secret of it since an artist change doesn't seem it would warrant being teased.

Then again, after the month-long Weapon X reveals for a team we already knew, I shouldn't doubt the X-Office.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-13-2019 at 06:19 AM.

BANNED

It's Marvel Comics #1000, as far as I know.

On the topic of Emma being erased from the minds of people, the main takeaway is that it could be used as the explanation for why everyone is being an asshole to Scott as if he was the one behind the battle in Madrid and the rest of the conflict with the inhumemes. If there was nobody projecting an illusion of Scott's call to arms, he did himself, ergo, Scott did become a villain and the madman who drove the X-Men to the ground. Which will be another round of "let's throw Emma under the bus because we're going back to a 80's~90's status quo".

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    It looks like Rosenberg is continuing after UXM #22 in Aug with another artist.

this is one page on marvel #1000