Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    By the way, are the X-Men not supposed to just do their bit to win the War of the Realms? Why is Logan like a drama queen complaining that they are not trying to save the world?
    Look, Rosenberg needs a reason to have him out of this, it doesn't have to make sense (seriously Rahne's death, you barely knew her man lol).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

By the way, are the X-Men not supposed to just do their bit to win the War of the Realms? Why is Logan like a drama queen complaining that they are not trying to save the world?
    Maaaaaanpaaaaiiiiinnn. I suppose a less embarrassing explanation would be that Hope is influencing the team with off-panel semi-retconned powers? Seems like everything is falling apart/everyone's acting crazier ever since she got here. Not to mention getting caught on camera for grandpa Cyke's benefit seemed awfully convenient.

But then again, maybe Rosenberg truly doesn't realize how Logan's tantrum comes off as. That's a very real possibility, alas. Refer to basically every time Alex opened his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Look, Rosenberg needs a reason to have him out of this, it doesn't have to make sense (seriously Rahne's death, you barely knew her man lol).
    They were together in X-Force.

Which also brings the fact that a werewolf who was in fucking X-Force did not defend herself from four fratboys.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Sinister's a petty troll. It would be entirely in-character for him to make Emma watch while he's trying to have his way with Scott via Fakemma.
    Ummm didnt Maddie already do this?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Maddie raped Scott by pretending to be Emma, yes. I've felt gross just for writing this but that's what happened.

They were together in X-Force.

Which also brings the fact that a werewolf who was in fucking X-Force did not defend herself from four fratboys.
    Being together in a team doesn't mean that they were close, i buy that he feel bad and down, but to the point of quitting?, if anything he would just look for more fights even quicker.

As for Rahne death, i alreadybsaid what i had to say in the previous threat.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Maaaaaanpaaaaiiiiinnn. I suppose a less embarrassing explanation would be that Hope is influencing the team with off-panel semi-retconned powers? Seems like everything is falling apart/everyone's acting crazier ever since she got here. Not to mention getting caught on camera for grandpa Cyke's benefit seemed awfully convenient.

But then again, maybe Rosenberg truly doesn't realize how Logan's tantrum comes off as. That's a very real possibility, alas. Refer to basically every time Alex opened his mouth.
    Hope influencing the team or Rosenberg is running fast with the plot because of Hickman arriving, so he has less time to develop conflicts

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

1) i REALLY hate that Illyana is wearing jeans with intended rips. I really hate that look IRL.
    2) Bye Logan. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out
    3) maybe the artist doesn't know that Make has no body? Or maybe these are the 1234th clone batch.
    And yes, this whole series reeks of Essex.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

If Emma (or whoever is responsible) erased herself from everyone's memories, did she do the same with Mystique?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Maddie raped Scott by pretending to be Emma, yes. I've felt gross just for writing this but that's what happened.
    Yeah, and is really indicative of the state of comics, or fiction in general, that a character is raped and is no big deal, because it's a man and the lady raping him was hot. Indeed, is not even brought up again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If Emma erased herself from everyone's memories, did she do the same with Mystique?
    Well, she was not on the list and Orphanmaker was, I assume they forgot about her too, yes.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    1. Yes, but she didn't make Emma watch. That last part's the important bit. Also, I'm kinda totally aware of the ugly implications of that scene and the mind-numbing double standard.
    2. Maddie is one of the very few people Sinister actually likes. He'd borrow/tweak one of her ideas and not feel too bad about it.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-09-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Seems lame a "look how evil Emma is, JK is sinister all this time"
    Better than have Emma actually be evil.

Although either plot is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, and is really indicative of the state of comics, or fiction in general, that a character is raped and is no big deal, because it's a man and the lady raping him was hot. Indeed, is not even brought up again.
    The writing was played for laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    If an old double standard that happens very often in comics sadly, Nightwing, Wolverine, Batman, Green Arrow and probably few more went through the same.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona