Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

I really think this story's let Kraven down quite badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I really think this story's let Kraven down quite badly.
    yeah, we know. you've said it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    We've been getting so much ASM recently that this week not having the finale has created a void in my soul. I yearn for you, Kraven. RISE!
    should have done another villain focus issue. i want to see White Rabbit's life leading up to Hunted. how does she feel about this being partially orchestrated by her former boyfriend, Arcade? how hard is it to be a fur wearing villainess in PETA run world?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    should have done another villain focus issue. i want to see White Rabbit's life leading up to Hunted. how does she feel about this being partially orchestrated by her former boyfriend, Arcade? how hard is it to be a fur wearing villainess in PETA run world?
    I want a Sex & The City Spidey satellite book where one half is about Beetle, Rabbit, Electro, and PANDA-MANIA and the other half is about Betty, Mary Jane, Glory, and Norah. I'll take my check now, Marvel.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

i'd read it. that reminds me. i wonder what Quicksand is up to. i also wonder why her real name has never been revealed.

BANNED

yeah, we know. you've said it a few times.
    Doesn't make it less true IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I want a Sex & The City Spidey satellite book where one half is about Beetle, Rabbit, Electro, and PANDA-MANIA and the other half is about Betty, Mary Jane, Glory, and Norah. I'll take my check now, Marvel.
    So Marvel Divas with just Spider-Man characters ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Doesn't make it less true IMO.
    or less off-base. that's the tricky thing about opinions. the story isn't over. so how could you possibly say that it has let Kraven down?
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-22-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Incredible Member

or less off-base. that's the tricky thing about opinions. the story isn't over. so how could you possibly say that it has let Kraven down?
    I think it's all about how you're enjoying the road to the destination. For some, if the road is bumpy along the way, you don't have much hope of enjoying the destination when the ride ends. Hunted has been a bumpy ride for me, too. Then, there is the opposite, where I'm enthralled the entire journey of the story from the outset, but the ending falls flat (my personal example would be Batman: Death of the Family...loved it until the end).

It's all subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    I think it's all about how you're enjoying the road to the destination. For some, if the road is bumpy along the way, you don't have much hope of enjoying the destination when the ride ends. Hunted has been a bumpy ride for me, too. Then, there is the opposite, where I'm enthralled the entire journey of the story from the outset, but the ending falls flat (my personal example would be Batman: Death of the Family...loved it until the end).

It's all subjective.
    But you, presumably, finished reading Batman: Death of the Family.