Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    That brings to mind the whole of DC's mystical and magical side. There the lines are a lot more blurred in general, and there is a tradition of coming together against outside impersonal threats, at least from what I gather from Tynion's JLD current JLD run and what I've read about it.
    yeah the mystic side tends to lend itself to alot of frenemies/honorable opponents.

I think Black Orchid and Poison Ivy would be interesting.

YJ lends itself to this kinda thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I'm not really seeing the Ollie/Ivy pairing. Doesn't she hate literally hate every man besides Batman?
    She's kind of a misandrist but if it was somebody who'd fight for the environment I don't think she'd villify them outright.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Poison Ivy should be a respected friend of Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman, Mera and Aquaman, Batgirl. An enviromentalist and activist. Sometimes even a downright superhero.

She still bumps heads with Batman.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 05-14-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think Momoa Aquaman might try and pump Lobo for information through a drinking contest.
    Momoa's Aquaman outgrew that macho persona and seems to be on his road to becoming a well adjusted adult with responsibility and grace.

So I doubt he'd have any time for someone like Lobo.

Boisterously Confused

I could actually see Deathstroke and Captain Atom seeing eye to eye (pardon the pun) about what war is actually all about, and forming at least a cordial relationship round it, if not an actual friendship. Same with (if he still exists) The Original Steel and Deathstroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Poison Ivy should be a respected friend of Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman, Mera and Aquaman, Batgirl. An enviromentalist and activist. Sometimes even a downright superhero.

She still bumps heads with Batman.
    I think she should be more conflicted with any Batfamily member. More Simone's annual (?) with Batgirl and Ivy then Rebirth Birds of Prey.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    yeah the mystic side tends to lend itself to alot of frenemies/honorable opponents.

I think Black Orchid and Poison Ivy would be interesting.

YJ lends itself to this kinda thread.
    How so exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How so exactly?
    Well, there's Cheshire, sister to Artemis and former lover to Red Arrow and is his baby's mama.
    And Superboy and Icecicle Jr or whatever his name is can chat and catch up pretty friendly like while fighting each other.