Default Broken Black Ninja

Looking for an illustrator. Here is a sample of my story:

Broken Black Ninja

Powers:
    - Ninja
    - Highly Intelligent
    - Illusionary ability: “Able to capture enemy into illusionary world if only for a few seconds”
    - Super-fast speed (rarely)
    - Super silent (uncanny ability to avoid capture)
    - Ability to understand and translate all languages
    - medium

Enemies:
    - “Grassweeds” – Random agents that simply monitor the on goings of the city and people of interests… powers and a sense of humor are their trademark.
    - “The Wall” – A syndicate or group of syndicates (unknown) – random menacing behavior on whatever targets they choose.
    - “Rouges” – A group of double agents working for the health care system and police…but mostly themselves.
    - “The Hags and Witches” – females who are influenced into the dark arts in order to gain power or respect.

Episode 1:
    Narrator: Running from roof-top to roof-top as usual…
    Broken Ninja: “Maybe I’ve lost it! Maybe I’ve lost my keen sense of danger….”.
    Woman: “HELP! HELP!”. Some thug stole my money!
    Broken Ninja: “Never mind then, guess a crime is right in front of me!” Well…um…too tired to intervene…she’ll probably not be okay…well probably not. Bye!” Great! Now I’m a failure at being a hero…shit…intervene I must…and this is just my first day at this!
    Narrator: With one swooping kick to the chest the thug falls to the ground knocked-out cold
    Broken Ninja: “Guess I ended his career early…”
    Woman: “Thank you…um…person who saved me!?”
    Broken Ninja: “It’s Broken Ninja…and this is only my first day on the job as a vigilante.”
    Woman: “Well give yourself some credit…. you knocked him out cold!”
    Broken Ninja: “yea…guess I did…well anyway…be safe on your way home. Don’t know how much more kicks I have left in me!
    Woman: “lol…. bye!”

Episode 2:

Narrator: Back to the apartment Dave Goodman owns. He lets loose as usual…. loses all sense of time and space and completely collapse into the nothing…or in other words takes a severely solemn break.
    Broken Ninja: “It sure is good to be back home…no enemies, no crooks, no cronies no villains…. this is THE LIFE”! But I wonder…how to do I become a better super hero…. maybe I just qualify for hero status now….but what makes super hero….well goodness who knows! I’ll just keep using my powers and see what progresses from that point.

$50 for a sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by zanu_ra View Post
    Looking for an illustrator. Here is a sample of my story:

Broken Black Ninja

Powers:
    - Ninja
    - Highly Intelligent
    - Illusionary ability: “Able to capture enemy into illusionary world if only for a few seconds”
    - Super-fast speed (rarely)
    - Super silent (uncanny ability to avoid capture)
    - Ability to understand and translate all languages
    - medium

Enemies:
    - “Grassweeds” – Random agents that simply monitor the on goings of the city and people of interests… powers and a sense of humor are their trademark.
    - “The Wall” – A syndicate or group of syndicates (unknown) – random menacing behavior on whatever targets they choose.
    - “Rouges” – A group of double agents working for the health care system and police…but mostly themselves.
    - “The Hags and Witches” – females who are influenced into the dark arts in order to gain power or respect.

Episode 1:
    Narrator: Running from roof-top to roof-top as usual…
    Broken Ninja: “Maybe I’ve lost it! Maybe I’ve lost my keen sense of danger….”.
    Woman: “HELP! HELP!”. Some thug stole my money!
    Broken Ninja: “Never mind then, guess a crime is right in front of me!” Well…um…too tired to intervene…she’ll probably not be okay…well probably not. Bye!” Great! Now I’m a failure at being a hero…shit…intervene I must…and this is just my first day at this!
    Narrator: With one swooping kick to the chest the thug falls to the ground knocked-out cold
    Broken Ninja: “Guess I ended his career early…”
    Woman: “Thank you…um…person who saved me!?”
    Broken Ninja: “It’s Broken Ninja…and this is only my first day on the job as a vigilante.”
    Woman: “Well give yourself some credit…. you knocked him out cold!”
    Broken Ninja: “yea…guess I did…well anyway…be safe on your way home. Don’t know how much more kicks I have left in me!
    Woman: “lol…. bye!”

Episode 2:

Narrator: Back to the apartment Dave Goodman owns. He lets loose as usual…. loses all sense of time and space and completely collapse into the nothing…or in other words takes a severely solemn break.
    Broken Ninja: “It sure is good to be back home…no enemies, no crooks, no cronies no villains…. this is THE LIFE”! But I wonder…how to do I become a better super hero…. maybe I just qualify for hero status now….but what makes super hero….well goodness who knows! I’ll just keep using my powers and see what progresses from that point.