Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb Character(s) you Like, Support and Read about with a True Passion!

This is going with the Thread Created by Darthkostis - Characters you hate with a burning passion.

It is not against the other thread, just an idea of mine to get the other side of the Fandom coin and have Fun with it!

So, Which Character(s) you Like So Much and Support that you have such a Passion for that you Pic-Up the Book and Read it! Which Character(s) do you support most to all of the time, no matter what happens and how much they go threw and Why?

Have Fun with this thread and Enjoy!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 07-31-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Honestly I only recently added this character to my favorite list over the past year or two but it didn't take him long to become my favorite superhero, and that someone is David Haller aka Legion.

X-men Legacy was probably one of my favorite series as I watched this tragic flawed hero try to be a better hero then his father while also trying to work around all the problems in his life. If he ever returns I'm definitely picking up.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It is hard to make a Daredevil or Moonknight book I wont read. Although in the case of MK it has been done.

BANNED

Hmm
    Captain Britain MI13
    Vision
    Spider-Man Parker
    Fantastic Four
    Doctor Doom
    She Hulk
    Invaders
    Avengers
    Hank and Wasp

The Fantastic Four. I've been reading them since 1995.

Elektra.

I know, I just blew everyone's mind.

At this point, there will always be characters from Marvel that I will cast aside from time to time. If there is one set of characters that I'll always find myself returning to, it'll be the X-Men. However, I won't sit through crap writing.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Characters I truly love and support:

- Gambit
    - Jubilee - Jubes is my favourite character but Shogo needs to go, that little abomination makes her look like a teenage mom.
    - Speedball
    - Justice (Vance Astrovik)
    - Wiccan and Speed
    - Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
    - Cosmo the space dog
    - Nate Grey
    - Pet Avengers - I have a guilty pleasure reading them and I especially love Speedball's cat
    - Nightcrawler
    - Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) - my favourite X-Men villain
    - The Collector (Taneeler Tivan) - I really think he's underrated
    Last edited by MitchFox; 08-01-2014 at 01:34 AM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Iron Man/Tony Stark without a doubt. I've followed all his adventures since I was 5 years old. This might sound corny, but I've been with him through his toughest times and he has been with me and helped me through some of my toughest times. My 2 all time heroes are Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes. Both fictional characters. I've read Tony's greatest runs and some of the worst Iron Man runs. If Tony is in a book I pick it up. I'm also like that with The Punisher and Pete Wisdom, but no one like Tony. I even get Marvel Universe Avengers Assemble. The comic based on the cartoon because Tony's in it. Not only do I get Iron Man in singles. I will also get the same storyline in trade as well. Figures, posters, busts and statues. You name it. I love and will always love Iron Man. Like I said there are others, but NONE like Tony Stark.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Elektra.

LMAO! I feel that way anytime I say Iron Man.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This is going with the Thread Created by Darthkostis - Characters you hate with a burning passion.

It is not against the other thread, just an idea of mine to get the other side of the Fandom coin and have Fun with it!

So, Which Character(s) you Like So Much and Support that you have such a Passion for that you Pic-Up the Book and Read it! Which Character(s) do you support most to all of the time, no matter what happens and how much they go threw and Why?

Have Fun with this thread and Enjoy!
    Great thread CJStriker. My guess for you is Scarlet Witch. Am I close?!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Elektra.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I know that feeling All to Well Too. ;-)

Great thread CJStriker. My guess for you is Scarlet Witch. Am I close?!
    Your are indeed Close my friend, Really Close. ;-)

Really their is only 1 Character I can Truly and Honestly say that if she is in ANY Book I Pick it Up, Read it and Buy It All the Time from any Comic Era:

Scarlet Witch!

Yea, I know that is a Shock to Everyone as well Too!

BTW, Glad you Like My Thread, Very Happy all others are liking it to, Makes me Happy to see indeed!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 07-31-2014 at 09:14 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Predictability isn't a bad thing, right?

Predictability isn't a bad thing, right?
    Not here. People just know the characters we love.

I'm not like that even with my favorite character, Havok. Nothing would make me buy Uncanny Avengers, even if Alex is in it.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman