Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I honestly don't think Zemo would work as a villain anymore. His whole mission was to tear the Avengers apart; after Endgame, that seems highly unlikely to happen. And while I would LOVE to see Hammer brought back, I don't know how well he'd work without Stark being around to play off of. And Zola seems like he's dead for good.
    Actually, I could see the Avengers' bounce back infuriating Zemo. You're probably right about Hammer, but the AI that's all of Zola that remains might have uploaded his core programming just about anywhere.

BANNED

I'd like to see things take of in a completely new direction, drawing baggie inspiration from comic threads here and there but the larger plot being something no one had ever seen before.

Part of the reason I feel that way is that there's no big, broad comic story that provides a good analog without Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor (and let's face it, Thor is not gonna last another 10 years).

Assuming we get a new Avenger movie (or something on that scale) every three years, the FF is introduced in say 2023, and X-Men in 2024 or 25, w have the makings of s great film, but I'd rather it not be a rework of a story we've already seen in comics.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I'd like to see things take of in a completely new direction, drawing baggie inspiration from comic threads here and there but the larger plot being something no one had ever seen before.

Part of the reason I feel that way is that there's no big, broad comic story that provides a good analog without Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor (and let's face it, Thor is not gonna last another 10 years).

Assuming we get a new Avenger movie (or something on that scale) every three years, the FF is introduced in say 2023, and X-Men in 2024 or 25, w have the makings of s great film, but I'd rather it not be a rework of a story we've already seen in comics.
    The MCU has taken on something of a life of it's own since the first six Phase 1 movies, Thor in particular went to a very different place from its source material. That said, I don't know if the corporate powers are going to be able to resist trying to use their IP in ways that resonate with the hardcore fans, meaning The Events. In their minds, if it ain't broke...