Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I enjoy the self contained smaller scale tear jerker stories, like the latest issue of Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. Those are the ones that stick with me.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Spider-Man and possibly Shang-Chi and Iron Fist against the Five Deadly Poisons(Scorpion, King Cobra, Frog-Man, Lizard and whoever the Centidemon is) in a wuxia-esque showdown.
    Could bring back Way of the Spider, just for that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Comic Geek in General

Spider-Friends.......(we have to wait to July/ August for the other 2) team him with Iceman and Firestar.......

Comic Geek in General

Taskmaster unveils the X Mercs, 5 mercenaries with technology work arounds/ genetic engineering/ cloning (thanks to Power Broker, Jackal, Tinkerer) that are close to the Original X Men (this could be set maybe around the same time as the end of AoX Omega/ Uncanny #22)........and Spider-Man has to deal with them before they’re deployed to go after Silver Sable.......(Taskmaster did use copycats of Spidey, Cap and Hawkeye in the past).......perhaps a cameo of the actual X-Men at the end of the fight, but Spider-Man pretty much defeats them with only a little trouble......or

Spider-Man becomes a Agent of Wakanda alongside his sister, investigating a AIM front which leads to a encounter with MODAK

I'd love to see Mayday get stuck in the regular Marvel Universe for a while and Peter having to take her in. I'd like to see how they handed him her living with a dad that isn't all that much older than she is and him having to try to explain where she came from and who she is to everyone.

I want to see an all out WAR between Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus with them throwing everything they got at each other, recruiting allies, plotting schemes against each other and creating new weird sci-fi weapons to use against each other.

I also want to see the Carnage Family fight the Sinister Six. I just think it could be cool.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'd love to see Mayday get stuck in the regular Marvel Universe for a while and Peter having to take her in. I'd like to see how they handed him her living with a dad that isn't all that much older than she is and him having to try to explain where she came from and who she is to everyone.

I want to see an all out WAR between Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus with them throwing everything they got at each other, recruiting allies, plotting schemes against each other and creating new weird sci-fi weapons to use against each other.

I also want to see the Carnage Family fight the Sinister Six. I just think it could be cool.
    Green Goblin vs. Doctor Octopus would be fun to see, I must admit. As for the Maximum Carnage family vs. the Sinister Six . . . sign me up.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This just in from my brain! I'd like to see a What If? where Jean DeWolff didn't die and got closer to Peter, maybe even married him. Hopefully not as tragic as the What If? Spider-Man Married Black Cat,

Incredible Member

Savage Land Civil War.....Stegron vs Sauron.

The return of Fusion (from the Paul Jenkins run.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets