Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
That's what I'm saying the MCU has pumpt spider Man back up they may see this as a sign that they don't need marvel anymore how big would that villain unvers thing be with spider Man init? How much money do they stand to make? Don't forget they can probably allweys make another deal down the line if they have to allso people who work in movies can be stupid.
If the pull Spiderman they ain't getting back in on the MCU. Also again I dont know if they are allowed to use this iteration of Spiderman in other movies. Seems like something Marvel would have worried about when cating Holland. I dont know who's in charge at Sony but I'd hope they would look at the factor and realize pulling Spiderman is in no way a sure thing. I think if they can maybe get movies that make money and review well in Morbius and Venom 2. Then maybe they can convince themselves but honestly if they do that well, why add Peter? Let Venom and Morbius be the anti heroes of this universe joined by black cat and Sable. You dont need Spiderman if these movies are huge hits and if they arent huge hits why leave a sure thing with the MCU to join it. I dont see enough upside for Sony right now. But from the sounds of it Marvel gets atleast one more movie if they cross 1b which they will.