Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    LK's powers aren't bending, so Aang has no power over them. Liu Kang would take Aang the second he can get close up, which wouldn't be hard considering he has Raiden's powers and council in his head, meaning he should be able to teleport.
    It never showed teleport, so no he does not.

His biggest traveling feat was the being a blazing fire missile to gin” Thor” on the mook army.

And this is Aang already Acatared out.

Full Avatar with mastery of everything is capable of crazy **** like flight, barriers and he can dish it out if he wants.

All-New Member

I don’t know about substantial. Not saying the feat puts him on par with Aang, who has demonstrated the ability to casually wipe forces equally as large in the Avatar State, but he essentially reduced that army to what appears to be less than 1/4 of its numbers. That’s not nothing. Considering his feats are limited it’s difficult to debate, but i’d put him on at least Ozai's level, who displayed similar power in Sozin’s Comet. He’s technically supposed to be a god, and therefore above anyone in TLA. Again, though, lack of feats.
    Last edited by Barbatos; 01-21-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

"God" isn't a universal descriptor of power level. Olaf from Buffy the Vampire Slayer is technically a god, but he's only a little bit superhuman.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, full-on Avatar State Aang is way too much for...pretty much anyone in MK.
    I'd imagine the biggest threat would be people who can teleport using that to get close and shank him.

All-New Member

Pretty sure there’s lore stating that a battle between Raiden and Shinnok nearly destroyed the Earth. Of course these feats hold less weight when the characters to which they’re attributed are powered down for the sake of gameplay. Kind of why I think characters on that level (IE Superman) shouldn’t be in fighting games. Either way, these are gods on a level that should be above anyone in the TLA universe, but feats are lacking.