Default Deathstroke vs Amberites

Post-Crisis Deathstroke vs Princes of Amber.

Standard arena match.

Contestants get identical swords, no other weapons, armor or useable items.

Fight #1: Random

Fight #2: Corwin

Fight #3: Benedict

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Okay, here's where things break down for me for the Amberites. I'm *wiggles hands* on Benedict being fast enough to take on Deathstroke, simply because Post-Crisis Deathstroke has some crazy-good speedfeats. Skillwise, I'm cool with it. Endurance-wise, I'm cool with it. Strength-wise...Benedict is at least strong enough to not be overwhelmed, completely (he's in the CBPH range, I would guess, given how he picks 200+ lbs men off the ground by their belts, one-handed, and chucks them at his enemies).

It's speed.

I'd be comfortable at least putting Benedict in the CBPH range of speed, but Deathstroke is explicitly faster.

There's the argument that Benedict makes a fight of it thanks to skill, at least, and being fast enough that he doesn't just get blitz/overwhelmed.

I don't think Corwin can manage against Deathstroke, though if Benedict can actually put up a fight Corwin can to a lesser extent. And if Corwin can't, Random sure as heck can't.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 05-13-2019 at 05:18 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Yeah, Deathstroke can catch the Flash, so this is a blitz.

:P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Do you make a hashmark on your wall every time you get a Gundam pic? Is there a prize or something?

...also, STILL haven't looked at the calc, and it's really bugging me. Apologies.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate