Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Mighty Member

Do people think that an x-book with two other leads would sell better than Scott and Logan? I would put Scott and Logan up against any two combination (Jean/Ororo, Rogue/Psylocke, Emma/Whoever...) Cyke and Wolvie are just the convenient whipping boys for people to vent their frustrations. Its the cool thing to hate them, but they are hands down the two biggest characters in the x-franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We are really fighting for who loses less, it's sad.
    Is that what we are going to do now, how sad indeed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well it's more amusement since Jesus Scott and God Wolverine are the be & end all of the X-Franchise, yet the sales aren't through the roof like say, DC's Batman titles seem to be. Or least were last I heard. Maybe Batman has dropped off since then.

Goes to show, it's all about the writing, execution, and ideas. AoX was gonna suck regardless because it was half of the new year spent on filler wacko-dimension trip.
    Yeah, and people also acted like AoXM is the peak of diversity writing, valuing female characters, mature take on stuff and etc, and look where we are now. Not that I'm a centrist, since momma didn't raise a degenerate, but there were two sides being unreasonable I guess you can bet which side was and still is more vocal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I mean, people were doing it on february to take the piss on Uncanny for the audacity of having Cyclops and Wolverine as main characters. It's been going for two months already, so it should come off as predictable.
    Exactly.Someone even compared march to February sales when feb. has 4 AoXM books & march has 6 AoXM books to prove Uncanny has bigger drops.