Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    You could even make Spider-Man into a mass murderer. Doesn't mean it's right or makes sense.
    Spider-man doesn't has a story with kidnaping kids and mind raping people

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    You know, sometimes I enjoy having conversations with you. Then you do this stuff and go off on your personal headcanon that Scott and Emma have always been evil and scheming to destroy Jean who had zero agency in any decision that ever involved them.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    You know, sometimes I enjoy having conversations with you. Then you do this stuff and go off on your personal headcanon that Scott and Emma have always been evil and scheming to destroy Jean who had zero agency in any decision that ever involved them.
    I don't believe Scott had any scheming to destroy Jean, but if you read Morrison's run you know that Emma was trying to screw over Jean.

Bishop shot Charles in the face and murdered billions. Jean killed over a billion sentient beings.

That is the game right? Naming extreme character assassinations that make zero sense?
    Jean was possessed and many events made her lose control. Not excuses for Bishop, but everyone here hates Charles

I don't believe Scott had any scheming to destroy Jean, but if you read Morrison's run you know that Emma was trying to screw over Jean.

Jean was possessed and many events made her lose control. Not excuses for Bishop, but everyone here hates Charles
    The point is that even if it is written, if it contradicts everything that was written before it, then it makes zero sense.

And yeah, Emma doesn't like Jean and was quite a jerk to her during Morrison's run. That still doesn't explain her being evil other than editorial needed someone to be evil. Her actions during IvX and after are completely contradicted by Morrison/Whedon and Gen X.

No, he just sold the possibility of his daughter to the devil and then had Doctor Strange mind rape everyone on Earth so that they forgot his identity.

BANNED

The point is that even if it is written, if it contradicts everything that was written before it, then it makes zero sense.

And yeah, Emma doesn't like Jean and was quite a jerk to her during Morrison's run. That still doesn't explain her being evil other than editorial needed someone to be evil. Her actions during IvX and after are completely contradicted by Morrison/Whedon and Gen X.
    Her actions at a later date (IvX) can't be contradicted by something previously to have happened (Gen X/Morrison/Whendon) when there is in story reason for her to be back pedaling on her sanity a bit and getting a big out of control. And the reason was built in, Scott's death. Whether is was well done isn't of consequence. It's in the story and her reasoning for going a little darker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    No, he just sold the possibility of his daughter to the devil and then had Doctor Strange mind rape everyone on Earth so that they forgot his identity.
    I wish people wouldn't use "mind rape" to describe plot points like this. There isn't ill intent. And it's not personal to one person. It really dilutes the words and takes away from real instances of it. But I guess your sensationalism needs the confetti.

Editorial needed, and th eonly one that could easily go overboad without major problems was Emma.

Emma was always willing to go beyond to achieve her goals

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I wish people wouldn't use "mind rape" to describe plot points like this. There isn't ill intent. And it's not personal to one person. It really dilutes the words and takes away from real instances of it. But I guess your sensationalism needs the confetti.
    Strange's spell messed with Felicia Hardy's memories, driving her crazy because she knew something was missing, driving her crazy, pushing her to become a murderous crime lord.

How is that not just as bad as anything Emma has done?

BANNED

It's just a tacky choice of phrasing my dear.

It looks like Mama will be getting some issues just for her.
    I love seeing her back. The black king has enter

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Strange's spell messed with Felicia Hardy's memories, driving her crazy because she knew something was missing, driving her crazy, pushing her to become a murderous crime lord.

How is that not just as bad as anything Emma has done?
    I remember she went crazy becau sesuperior spider-man was rejecting her. Nice way to explain your crappyy writing, dan Slott

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    It looks like Mama will be getting some issues just for her.
    I love seeing her back. The black king has enter
    How long was Emma gone? Her last appearances i remember were on x-men blue and phoenix resurrection ( i don't even remember how long was since that)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    How long was Emma gone? Her last appearances i remember were on x-men blue and phoenix resurrection ( i don't even remember how long was since that)
    X-Men Black and the Iceman solos. Outside the X-Verse, you have the Infinity Stones event and Jessica Jones solo.

BANNED

I remember she went crazy becau sesuperior spider-man was rejecting her. Nice way to explain your crappyy writing, dan Slott
    That was Nick Spencer explaining Slott’s crappy writing.