Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Kent Farm in Rebirth

Hello,
    does someone know what happened to the KENT FARM in SMALLVILLE???!

Because the Rebirth Farm was in Hamilton and was sold...but I dont know what happened with the Smallville one..

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

It doesn't sound like his character, but since we haven't followed up on it with the revelation that the car crash is canon and he's moved to other areas since, it could be sold
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    It doesn't sound like his character, but since we haven't followed up on it with the revelation that the car crash is canon and he's moved to other areas since, it could be sold
    Agreed.

I could be wrong on this, Sanctuary in Heroes in Crisis looks like the Kent farm.

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Agreed.

I could be wrong on this, Sanctuary in Heroes in Crisis looks like the Kent farm.
    I think they confirmed it was in Nebraska at some point. I think it was just supposed to be modeled off of the Kent Farm (along with Ma, Pa, and Lana).

Its really nothing to go off verifiably at this point since the continuity is gone, but in the New 52 Clark had sold the farm to a family friend/neighbor.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Not really gone, just mostly changed. I didn't remember that but it could be the case since his Reborn parents suffered the same fate.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Its really nothing to go off verifiably at this point since the continuity is gone, but in the New 52 Clark had sold the farm to a family friend/neighbor.
    Far as I know that still stands.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Was it sold???

I read once that Lang took care of the farm and as she heard that the NEW52 Clark died she THOUGT of selling it...

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Watch. By the time Doomsday Clock is over, the Kents will be alive again. Or something like that.
    Assassinate Putin!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Conner was living there in his Young Justice flashback, so I think it's extremely doubtful Clark sold the Kent Farm. My guess is Ben Hubbard or Pete Ross is taking care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Watch. By the time Doomsday Clock is over, the Kents will be alive again. Or something like that.
    I've always kept that possibility in the backpocket, but its hard to hold onto stuff that can only happen in a story that refuses to publish to completion.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

At first in New 52, the farm was sold when Clark moved to Metropolis, but then after Superdoom, Lana and Steel moved to Smallville though I don't remember if they stay at the Kent farm.

Then in Superman Lois and Clark, the Superfamily apparently has been living there ever since they landed on New 52 "5 years ago", after New 52 Clark moved to Metropolis. I remember this because I was annoyed that they ignore canon that it was sold to someone else. I don't know if they ever clear that up since I only read the previews.

Then in Rebirth, they moved to Hamilton County.

I don't know the current status so I'm assuming the Rebirth Superfamily sold it before moving to Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    does someone know what happened to the KENT FARM in SMALLVILLE???!

Because the Rebirth Farm was in Hamilton and was sold...but I dont know what happened with the Smallville one..
    The Rebirth farm in Hamilton was based on the farm Clark and Lois had moved to when they came over to the main DC Earth from the Convergence two-issue story and were living there in secret in the pre-Rebirth series Superman: Lois and Clark. (Remember, at that time, there were still the New52 versions of Clark/Kal-El and Lois active and well-known, so the Convergence/pre-Flashpoint Clark/Kal-El and Lois had to keep a low (invisible) profile since they technically didn't below in the New52 continuity.)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Conner was living there in his Young Justice flashback, so I think it's extremely doubtful Clark sold the Kent Farm. My guess is Ben Hubbard or Pete Ross is taking care of it.
    Conner was living there in Young Justice Flashback, BUT!! this was probably BEFORE NEW52...so I was asking about the ACTUAL status...
    Because as I understood, Conner lived in Pre-Flashpoint there, then traveled to Gemworld, then NEW52 happened and Rebirth happened...

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Conner was living there in Young Justice Flashback, BUT!! this was probably BEFORE NEW52...so I was asking about the ACTUAL status...
    Because as I understood, Conner lived in Pre-Flashpoint there, then traveled to Gemworld, then NEW52 happened and Rebirth happened...
    Agreed, but since the New 52 has largely been swept into limbo, I think it's safe to say that things have reverted to their Pre-Flashpoint status quo.