Jackpot
    Mockingbird
    Cloak
    Dagger
    Madame Web
    Molten Man
    Frog-Man
    Luke Cage
    Komodo (at Curt Conners's recommendation)

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No he wasn't. We saw him frozen at the same time as the Champions and X-Men, and that's it. He was never with the Avengers in issue 675. It was Squirrel Girl, Enigma, and Vision who got frozen having already met up with the team.
    In the issue that Quicksilver frees the frozen heroes he’s there in the auxiliary headquarters and he’s listed in the Avengers roster at the start of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Firestar (was she on the X-Men when Spider-Man was briefly on the team?)
    Yes, but in different books. Firestar was on the all female adjectiveless team, and Spidey had his own X book with some of the students (it was launched as a replacement for Wolverine and the X-Men after Logan died, but only lasted a single arc before Secret Wars).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I suspect he'd gather some combination of the following;

Cloak & Dagger
    Iron Fist
    Firestar
    Luke Cage
    Mockingbird
    Ricochet
    Silk

It makes sense for Peter to go to people he knows and trusts. Doctor Strange, Human Torch and Iceman make that list, but I doubt they've the time to join a team, unless as reserve members in a phone-a-friend type situation. I think it could make for a good book to be honest, and I like that they're a 'street level' bunch. It'd make for a great mini-series with Peter needing allies to take on a particularly challenging antagonist (or antagonists)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Human Torch, Iceman, Firestar, Black Cat...
    And Daredevil.

Astonishing Member

As far as characters who Spidey's worked with during the old Marvel Team-Up series, the list as follows to who would fit in Spidey's Avengers:

Captain Britain
    Nightcrawler
    She-Hulk
    Tigra
    The Beast

It would be nice if they would work with Spidey as they are around the same age as he is. In addition, all have a love for science. On a personal level they would do very well as classmates at ESU. LOL