BANNED

Default Hey does anyone recall Edgar Wright's take on Ant-man and how it turned out ?

Well guess who is making an upcoming guest star vocal Appearance in the new Ducktales and guess what the plot's about ? https://twitter.com/edgarwright/stat...89030553509890

Talk about Irony, huh ?

I'm glad that we got the version that we did. Peyton was a true Ant-man fan. And he has created a very fun lineage (Pym through Cassie).

Pretty much the same Edgar Wright left late in preproduction I remember reading it would be about Scott with scenes of Hank Pym in the 60's as an Ant-Man and how they meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Pretty much the same Edgar Wright left late in preproduction I remember reading it would be about Scott with scenes of Hank Pym in the 60's as an Ant-Man and how they meet.
    Yup, I think Edgar was upset about the forcing him to include stuff with Falcon and the avengers right? He didnt appreciate the forced world building. Especialy since he had been developing the script since before the MCU was a thing.

Hope Van Dyne was also not going to become The Wasp. I don't think Wasp in any form was even planned to be in the movie.

(As a side-note, the episode looks fun but I'm still not sure how I feel about them making Darkwing Duck a fictional TV show in the Ducktales reboot).