Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Isn't Val being super smart from a really young age considered a power?
    That's just because she's the daughter of Reed. Franklin obviously got his intellect gene from his mother, as while he does have smarts (as Sue does) he definitely isn't on Val's or Reed's level.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Shes already smart to build gadgets to use so she doesn't need a super strong power maybe something simple like multi-vision (micorscopic, infrared) which shes able to see her mother even with her invisibility and it goes with her personality as a scientist.
    I just like the idea of Val getting something from her mom other than her blonde hair....and something that Sue can teach her about better than Reed.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I just like the idea of Val getting something from her mom other than her blonde hair....and something that Sue can teach her about better than Reed.
    Conversely, I like the idea that Franklin is Sue's child and Val is Reed's. That's not unusual in offspring.

BANNED

this thread reminded me of the meme of the superhero looking at his pride and bundle of joy for the first time in the hospital ward.