Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Composite Aquaman vs. Composite Namor

Composite Aquaman vs. Composite Namor (or "Bootleg Aquaman") fight in a composite Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Composite Aquaman vs. Composite Namor (or "Bootleg Aquaman") fight in a composite Atlantis.
    So the character who debuted in 1939 is a bootleg version of the character who debuted in 1941, eh? Interesting take. o_0

Anyway, I’ve no idea how powerful Aquaman One Million was, so that may blow it out of the water, but Namor was one of the Phoenix Five, so his composite is no slouch.

”Bootleg Aquaman"
    This really ain’t it, chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So the character who debuted in 1939 is a bootleg version of the character who debuted in 1941, eh? Interesting take. o_0

Anyway, I’ve no idea how powerful Aquaman One Million was, so that may blow it out of the water, but Namor was one of the Phoenix Five, so his composite is no slouch.
    So Namor is almost as old as Superman... Who would have known? I was shocked when I found that out.

So Namor is almost as old as Superman... Who would have known? I was shocked when I found that out.
    Namor was the first Marvel super hero and was one half of the original cross over fight in comics, him CS human torch ( original, a android. Not Johnny Storm.)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

a simple google search would've saved you some trouble.

He even predates Marvel, along with Captain America, Bucky, Vision, Whizzer, the original Human Torch, and a bunch of characters who predate characters with the same names that we've come to know (e.g. Black Widow, Angel, Electro, Destroyer - all of whom have nothing to do with the characters we currently know by those names).

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    a simple google search would've saved you some trouble.
    He used to do that all the time.

He is going back to original, just praying he lays off the Sonic stuff and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Lots of people, for some reason, think Aquaman was first. Nope. As you said, Namor by a couple of years.

As to the fight, of the versions of Aquaman I'm familiar with (Golden, Silver, Bronze, Post-Crisis and a bit of the Nu stuff and the new movies), Namor has this unless Aquaman is allowed to bring in some sea creatures that are tougher than I know about. And, yeah, we both know that crossover is not canon and that the idea of that creature slowing Namor down for more than a second let alone taking him out was pure P.I.S.
    Power with Girl is better.

Can't Post Crisis Arthur just mind whammy Namor?

Edit: Phoenix Namor. Hmmmm...!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Composite Namor means he has that horn, that summons loyal Kaiju critters to his call ( One point in classic era, took a nuke in said guts to stop one such critter. Ben Geim carries thatbthing down the throat and tossed it so it went boom. The critter died but in one piece, yeah something so damned big can contain a nuke weapon. That’s crazy big.)

What about Aqua-mariner from Amalgam? Which composite would get him.

Namor seems stronger, but Aquaman probably wins this thanks to his exotic abilities like sea creature control.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

An already married blonde? Sounds like Namor's type.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Can't Aquaman control what is known as "The Clear"?