Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Future Foundation spin off book!

Writer: Jeremy Whitley

Artist: Will Robson

Cover Artist: Carlos Pacheco

When the Richards family is called back to Earth to be the Fantastic Four again, they left behind the Future Foundation—a think tank of the most brilliant young minds in the universe—with one mission: find the pieces of and rebuild their friend Molecule Man. But that’s proved harder than imagined as this crew of young geniuses, Atlanteans, Mutants, Moloids, and androids have run into every problem in the Multiverse.

Now, with the leadership of Alex and Julie Power and a little extra firepower from guest professor Yondu Udonta, the team will undergo their most dangerous mission yet—a prison break! Jeremy Whitley and Will Robson take the Future Foundation on a heart-pounding journey across time and space!"
    Out August!

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/05...eremy-whitley/
    Last edited by Crimz; 05-14-2019 at 12:56 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

bentley is back

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I’m not a big fan of the FF in general, but I do like dragon man, so I may give this book a shot. Except dragon man’s jams aren’t doing it for me.😂

Cool to see Julie back in the spotlight, but dissapointed by the lack of Jack and Katie. Hopefully they'll appear in the book too.

Oh man I loved the Future Foundation, glad to see Whitley getting to work with another group of super geniuses.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

It should be a fun read with Jeremy Whitley at the keyboard. Not terribly fond of that cover however.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

If you're just going to throw in Julie, why not bring back the rest of Power Pack? Honestly, for a second there I thought Bentley was Jack.

This book seems like a good fit for Whitley but I'm curious how it'll compare to his Wasp series which also focused on science geniuses.

Are we talking about MCU Yondu or future Guardians Yondu?

Mighty Member

Bring out the champagne everyone, we have the Future Foundation!

To everyone who says why not bring the rest of the Power Pack, I'm with you there. I assume all of them will appear in the first issue and then their parents tell Jack and Katie who are still underaged as far as we know to not join their siblings. Whatever, I'm sure Whitley will explain it.

Also, Atlanteans. I haven't read FF in a long time, but I thought Uhari were not Atlanteans but were a species similar to them.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Cool to see Julie back in the spotlight, but dissapointed by the lack of Jack and Katie. Hopefully they'll appear in the book too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If you're just going to throw in Julie, why not bring back the rest of Power Pack? Honestly, for a second there I thought Bentley was Jack.
    I'm fine with the book adding them later. Now what about a new re-imagining of Fantastic Force.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm fine with the book adding them later. Now what about a new re-imagining of Fantastic Force.
    I'll take Cable-lite over current Franklin if they reimagine Fantastic Force.

Astonishing Member

I was going to pass on this but I like Power Pack so I'll give it a shot.

Anyone else burned out on kid geniuses? Everytime you turn around Marvel has more.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Will give this a look

Whitley is a great writer so I am glad that he is getting another book. I like the Future Foundation well enough and I like the author so I will give this a try.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman