Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Just before the portal scene...Cap getting back up with his broken shield, fully ready to take on Thanos and his army.
    If that wasn’t his ultimate “I can do this all day moment” I don’t know what was.

Avengers Assemble is the absolute number 1 though. How could it not be.

Count me in on Cap wielding Thor’s hammer. I lost it! That was absolutely awesome.

After that, “I am Iron Man” nice little call back.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Nothing can really beat the lead up to "Avengers Assemble and the ass-kicking that ensued afterwards.

But my absolute favorite moment in the movie, and I am biased, was Wanda kicking Thanos' ass. The way that scene played out with their interactions and how she just let her powers loose was amazing to see.

Wanda: You took everything from me.
    Thanos: I don't even know who you are.
    Wanda: You will.

I. LOVED. IT.

Hahaha.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Know what? You not liking what someone enjoyed in no way invalidates them enjoying it. This thread is about what people thought was the best moment of Endagme. Start your own for what you think is the most defensibly reasonable.
    You know what? I never suggested there is anything wrong with enjoying any moment of the film. No need to get defensive

Niffleheim

I watched it once and the 1st scene of depressed drunk Thor had me hollering then cying after his talk with Frigga, Most of my favorite scenes involves Thor
    Nebula defending her father for not being a liar and Thanos looking surprised and regretfull
    I know the whole Hulk's time travel to the battle of NY will be on continuous replay
    "On your left"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Well obviously that means we have to consider whether the “morals” of Odin in 2011 are the same as Cap in 1945...or 2023...or whenever.

Why not just call “worthy” a cup, and many things can fill that cup?

Anyways, OT: Wanda kicking some ASS.
    Oh, I agree with you in that "worthy" is a very broad concept and it's nonsensical to make some in-depth comparative morality analysis to determine "worthiness."

I'm just calling BS on the "1500 years ago" argument.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Cap wielding mjolnir was the worst moment of the film. Cap is not worthy. Not in the conception of Odin's view of worthiness. Cap wouldn't even come close.
    100% agree with this but then again looking at the writers and directors of Captain America mastaburtory nonsense was to be expected in having him wield Mjölnir or even able (for a short time) to fed off Thanos without Mjölnir in Infinity War.

Cap wielding the Mjolnir, no doubt. Almost everybody stood up and shouted!

On your left?

Whatever Sam said when all the Avengers and heroes were about to appear. It was the moment that the filmmakers planned to be the goosebumps one and it worked.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    On your left?

Whatever Sam said when all the Avengers and heroes were about to appear. It was the moment that the filmmakers planned to be the goosebumps one and it worked.
    Yep, it was a callback to Winter Soldier when Cap said that to him. Crowd started cheering then and basically kept it up till Avengers Assemble first time I saw it.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Boisterously Confused

On your left?

That was a serious contender for best moment for me.

Stark silencing the babbling Peter with a hug, and the Proof that Tony Stark Has A Heart were other near-tear pullers for me. That dance tho...

"Hail Hydra" was a pretty cool moment for me as well. But kind of like an inside joke, too. Not sure how many would have fully appreciated that one.

Also when Cap fought his past self.

Cap had all the truly great moments, I thought! It was a great sendoff for him. Nothing against Tony, but I felt that his character hadn't so much earned his big moment so much as Steve did his moments.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Boisterously Confused

"Hail Hydra" was a pretty cool moment for me as well. But kind of like an inside joke, too. Not sure how many would have fully appreciated that one.
    That was an awesome one. Everybody in the theater was tensing up for a replay of the elevator scene from TWS, and then they hit us with the curveball!

I do admit, thinking about it later, the "Hail Hydra" moment and the Cap v.Cap fight were the only two things that I couldn't see fitting into the timeline if we go with the idea that the past we're given after Cap replaces the stones is the same past that we've been watching these past 10 years.

Don't try to clear it up for me, you'll only give me a migraine. I'll just headcannon it way with the assumption that Cap did something wonky with the Time Stone or the Reality Stone when dropping off the Tesseract and the Scepter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    That was an awesome one. Everybody in the theater was tensing up for a replay of the elevator scene from TWS, and then they hit us with the curveball!

I do admit, thinking about it later, the "Hail Hydra" moment and the Cap v.Cap fight were the only two things that I couldn't see fitting into the timeline if we go with the idea that the past we're given after Cap replaces the stones is the same past that we've been watching these past 10 years.

Don't try to clear it up for me, you'll only give me a migraine. I'll just headcannon it way with the assumption that Cap did something wonky with the Time Stone or the Reality Stone when dropping off the Tesseract and the Scepter.
    Cap could use the mind stone to make the hydra guys forget what he said ditto with his other self.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Cap could use the mind stone to make the hydra guys forget what he said ditto with his other self.
    Boom! Problem solved. Many thanks.