Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Easy go to is Cap first grabbing the hammer.

Avengers Assemble, of course.

Was digging the Rocket snark on throughout the film, a fave moment being when he slaps Thor.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Easy go to is Cap first grabbing the hammer.

Avengers Assemble, of course.

Was digging the Rocket snark on throughout the film, a fave moment being when he slaps Thor.
    You know, there was so much packed into this film that I had forgotten the Rocket Slap. I need to see it again.

This is one of a small handful of films that I've seen that really deserves a three-hour run-time. I don't think splitting it into two films would have worked, and there isn't a single scene I recall that was wasted time. It's kind of a shame that our modern multiplexes don't lend themselves to intermissions any more.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    You know, there was so much packed into this film that I had forgotten the Rocket Slap. I need to see it again.

This is one of a small handful of films that I've seen that really deserves a three-hour run-time. I don't think splitting it into two films would have worked, and there isn't a single scene I recall that was wasted time. It's kind of a shame that our modern multiplexes don't lend themselves to intermissions any more.
    Oh yeah, and its the only real downside about seeing it in a packed theater. While its fun to all geek out at some of the crazy ish that goes down, like how my theater lost their **** (me included) at the Assemble part.

It took me to 3rd time seeing it to hear Rocket's retort when Tony was like 'all this time I thought you were a build a bear' and rocket's like 'maybe i am'.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Cap wielding mjolnir was the worst moment of the film. Cap is not worthy. Not in the conception of Odin's view of worthiness. Cap wouldn't even come close.
    I think you're being sarcastic here but I do remember Odin referring to Jane as a barn animal so he doesn't think much of humans. But Cap proved himself in battle and it was the stand out scene for me. Close second was Thor telling Star Lord "Ohhh yess you're in charge." LOL.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    You know what? I never suggested there is anything wrong with enjoying any moment of the film. No need to get defensive
    We do at least agree on the best moment. If anybody in all the MCU earned their happy ending, it was Cap.

I do think on the Peggy's scene on the bridge at the end of her first series. What must it have been like when he turned up on her doorstep? Did he tell her everything, or just claim that he'd survived, escaped, and after years of war just wanted to live in peace?

More than that, I think on the scenes from TWS. Did Steve have to carefully remember to avoid Peggy's room when his younger self was apt to drop by? Did she actually have dementia, or was that for "younger Steve's" benefit, or was her dementia so deep that even in what we thought were her lucid moments she was actually lost and failing to remember 60-odd years with her husband?

It's probably for the best that they let each of us decide these things for ourselves.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Boom! Problem solved. Many thanks.

Just glad I could help.

BANNED

Cap holding Thor's hammer and using it in battle in ways that I never thought possible via the comics. I mean it was an awe inspiring moment to see.

Watching Cap get the hammer the very first time and attacking Thanos on his own = easily one of the coolest things I've seen in a movie. Just frikkin' awesome!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/