Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Eh. I hear dirtier stuff than that at work from men and women (I work in a corporate environment). Not sure why you said something to them. You probably made yourself a target for a false allegation. It's less about gender and more about knowing where individual boundaries lie. If a guy reports sexual harassment, the supervisor is required to act. It's not the 80s any more.

P.S. Anectdotely I've seen more of women harassing men and gay males harassing men than the reverse. But I'm, of course, not drawing any larger conclusions from that personal experience. and I'm not even sure that I could define harassment. Is it any unwanted attention or only continued unwanted attention?
    I was just pointing out that females can be inappropriate at times as well. Because that's what we were talking about before the mod came in and deleted a bunch of post. All I said to her was "aren't you married?" and she got really pissed and started telling me how long she had been married and that I didn't know what I was talking about. I didn't say anything because I was upset... It was just because I knew she was married and thought it was crappy.

Uhh cause a lot (NOT most) of the times the chick has some Stockholm Syndrome with the dude harrassin her and getting involved A. won't help
    B. Opens you up to altercation
    I'm not talking about extreme cases but as a gay black dude cursed with being a white girl magnet. my sophomoric college year especially at the bars a couple of times I've went to bat for a chick annnnd either got
    backlash from her or into a fight. I've seen girls drunkenly and sober escalate a confrontation and expect me or another male friend to be her warrior. last straw was Early in the a.m. my buddy and I walked in on my roommate holding his gf off her feet by her neck chocking the sh!t outta her...needless to say we both got into a physical altercation..threw him our along with is crap... and his gf called her dad to pick her up. then I crashed cause I had class later...but woke up 2 hours later to my other roommate (female) trying to stop him from coming in the slide door. I rushed over only to have his gf step in my way, shove me, me yell in my face. I was done with them at that point. but I hear she's pregnant and they're together:/ after that I decided to treat my chick friends as equally as I do my guy friends. if you're being an ass in the club don't be surprised dicks are attracted to you

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    1. I don't notice it anywhere

2. It isn't any of my business
    There. It. Is.

Smart Men are in self-perseveration mode from here on out. If it's not my direct family member or a obvious child then I'm not rescuing anybody.

At the workplace, I avoid all non-necessary contact with women & refuse to be alone with them. My super-power is avoiding strange women that are not related to me. They are just not worth it.