Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How about a Titans line reboot ?

With Marvel Comics rebooting their X Men line this fall with the talent of Johnathan Hickman.i think it's time DC should do the same with the Titans.i really couldn't get into the Titans being under the ''Justice'' banner they need to go back to being the Titans Togethers Family they've always been.my suggestions would be .

The Titans=Troia.Magenta.Witchfire.Vixen.Lightray.Nigh twing.Flash=wally.Green Lantern=kyle.and the Blue Devil

The New Titans=Starfire.Raven.Mary Marvel.Onyx.Cyborg.Beast Boy and a two new members

Titans .L.A.=Omen.Bumblebee.Dolphin.Guardian=mal.Tempest. Red Star.the Golden Eagle

New Teen Titans = Empress.Bombshell.Speedy.Power Girl=tanya.CM3.Kid Flash.Robin.Bunker

just an idea what are your thoughts.

Doesn't DC have enough problems keeping just one Titans-related title going?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    They can handle 1. Its 2 that gets crazy for them.

And besides 2/5 of the Titans are dead. One is a homeless bum. One felt from orbit and the other is a potential traitor.

Isn't that what Bendis's Wonder Comics is?

Just fold Titans into there.

Titans can’t support a line. I thought with the TV show they would want to try a build up the Titans again, boy was I wrong. At this point though I actually think the Titans franchised would be better served if they streamlined and just did one all encompassing Titans book, with real creator support, to try and bring the team back to some semblance of prominence in DC.

Sadly... they never realized what damage they did...

If DC had been treating Titans like it's a core title, as it should be... then yes, a franchise-event with two or three related titles written by Bendis, King and Snyder would be a snap away...

But, DC doesn't care about them enough to bother with it.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Titans can’t support a line. I thought with the TV show they would want to try a build up the Titans again, boy was I wrong. At this point though I actually think the Titans franchised would be better served if they streamlined and just did one all encompassing Titans book, with real creator support, to try and bring the team back to some semblance of prominence in DC.
    We will get another Titans book eventually. The low quality of the TV show and a hostile editorial means that it's going to be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Exactly. I don't see how having so many Titans teams would help.
    What they need is a strong and unique direction where the characters get to evolve beyond being constantly in the JL's shadow or battling the same villains from Wolfman's run.
    If they can't do anything new with the team, I'd rather they each joined a separate team or got solos.