Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Amazon says human staff will always be needed in the future. Well, of course they are. Robots will never be able to tell which crocs are in fashion this month. It's the clear ones -and I am happy to own a pair.

Amazing Member

post10.jpgA daily gag

Amazing Member

I tried hot yoga for the first time today. The guy running it had converted his office into a practice studio. So basically, while I was doing the downward dog, they had one of those cat posters on the wall that says “hang in there”. Weird.

Amazing Member

Taking various roads on a journey, has its own rewards. Kate Jessop was 17 years old. She had earned immense popularity at high school, for a floral piece donated to the grounds statue. A 2 meter wide rose arrangement, took up all the attention at the monolith. It was enough for the student body to award Jessop, “Best Stylist” -and for the local paper at the time to run a half page spread and photo. They called it, “a Bouquet of Pride”. Kate had a reputation in town as the daughter of Dora Jessop, a celebrated wedding designer and decorator to the elite. The link though, was only part of her success. Kate was an affable, kind and determined young girl. Other girls at Destiny State High loved Kate. With personal wealth somewhat foregone, her parents insisted she follow this through with a husband. Dora Jessop, for one, was a conservative type and argued it was “really the only idea”, but Kate fought back. In place of design, she chose law as a college path. Legal books, Kate quickly realised, were tricky things. The only way to master them was with clear mind and focus. So, to that end, upon graduation, Kate used what little money she had to rent an old timber apartment. She culled half her clothes for a “travel easy” wardrobe and held to the studies. A husband right now was not the focus. Indeed, over the next few years, Kate surprised herself with how comfortable she became in the disciplined life. The old timber apartment, complete with air friendly walls and a leaking coffee pot, was home. It would only be in the practice of law that Kate came to find something more disturbing than cold nights in. The dirt of corruption, that would not wash away. Read more in Dirt Kernel!!.KateJessopconceptart.jpg

Amazing Member

Why is it with Australia we only have “small success stories”?. It's like even our animals are only half of where they should be. A kangaroo could be a deer, but if you told one it had a red nose, it would just punch you in the face. A wombat could be a pig, but instead of a cute oink, it just sneaks through grass -and a koala is doing a damn poor job of being a bear.

Amazing Member

ddcom10.jpg Scientists in Utah are starting bushfires, then flying drones over the top of them, presumably for study. It's like if you make big chunk of air pollution and the best way to fix it, is even more air pollution!.

Amazing Member

Here's a page from Dirt Kernel Book 2. Enjoy folks.Issue2samplepage.jpg

Amazing Member

For everyone that thought cooking shows encouraged people to eat healthy, to have a better diet, just you wait. There will be a calorie-free chiko roll on one of these shows -and it'll still taste like cardboard.

Amazing Member

Here's a thing. Bitcoin is meant to be safe, but it's kept on something called the dark web. That's like saying a spoon is a generally harmless utensil -and by the way it's best to eat out of a toaster while it's plugged in.

Amazing Member

Hey guys. This is Darren from DD comics. Just a quick update on my bookstore GiGGLEFiT GRAMMAR. Renovations are coming along nicely and it would be great to see some new faces so call down and see me at 1/140 Bay Tce Wynnum for the latest novels and the oldest classics. Thought for the day...what would you find in Dickens' kitchen pantry...answer: The best of thyme and the worst of thyme.
    Check in next week for another horrible dad joke and do yourself a favour by checking out Dirt Kernel issue 1. Available on Amazon and Comixology. Cheers till next week.
    Darren.

Amazing Member

Dave and Darren. Out and about on the Friday arvo.
    Last edited by DD Comics; 07-05-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Amazing Member

Did we mention a synopsis ?!!. For Kate Jessop and Bruce Six, life is just the pits. Local parks are a haven for trouble. There's never enough time for bagels -and the distraction of unearthing family heirlooms, turns out to offer, no peace at all. Read more in Dirt Kernel, Issue 3.

Amazing Member

I have a good work life balance, it's just that when I'm walking on a tight rope, I'm wearing thin vinyl pants -and it's very windy. Very cold and very windy.

Amazing Member

Donald Trump had a “Social Media Conference” this week. I have no idea what was said, but I'd mark it was the only time people were happy to see a Thanos meme -and whatever you do, don't mention the Annoying Orange. post20.jpg