Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Amazing Member

The Worlds steepest street has been named by the Guinness Book of Records, in Wales. The previous title was held in New Zealand. The main issue though, isn't Guinness the last thing people should be thinking of while travelling a street with a 38 degree angle ??.

Amazing Member

Queensland is the only state in Australia with frostbite in the morning and sunburn in the afternoon.

Amazing Member

So wall street people are choosing to wear business vests instead of business jackets. I suppose then, if we're minimising, that would mean I'd go from wearing pants with holes in their pockets, to literally not existing at all.

Amazing Member

Some top cop drama, kind regards from Bruce Six. It's a few sample pages from Issue 3.Issue3samplepagea.jpgIssue3samplepageb.jpg

Amazing Member

A big shout out to the staff and readers at CBR. You gals and guys are brilliant. Always loved this place for the solid comic vibe.

Amazing Member

Alright trendsetters. Time for our DD joke of the week. This is a rather poignant anecdote about the moon landing.
    When Neil Armstrong took those first tremulous steps on the moon, the whole world heard him say "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." However what only NASA heard him say afterwards was, "Good luck Mr Gorsky." When asked by officials who Mr Gorsky was, Neil just smiled and refused to elaborate. Over the following decades he was quizzed about his comment on numerous occasions but he always refused to talk until during one of his last interviews in 2010 he was once again asked about Mr Gorsky. This time Neil replied that Mr Gorsky had since passed away so he felt okay to divulge his secret. Neil said...and I quote, "when I was a boy growing up I lived next door to Mr and Mrs Gorsky. One day while playing with a baseball in the yard I knocked the ball over the fence and it landed under the Gorsky's bedroom window. When I went to get the ball I heard Mr Gorsky ask Mrs Gorsky for oral sex. Mrs Gorsky replied saying "Oral sex, you want oral sex? Sure, you can have it the day the kid next door walks on the moon."
    I think there is something in that for all of us. Until next week.
    Cheers trendsetters.
    Darren.

Amazing Member

JAMIE-DURIE.jpgA state in India has begun a policy where gun applicants will now need to plant a number of trees before they can receive a firearm. It sounds weird, but it's a good idea, as gardening is a calm activity and this might cure some of the problems with gun ownership. Although, who's to say, the man in this picture may well look like and be the next Chuck Norris.

Amazing Member

I love being a total nerd and in a long term relationship, because a lot of people think that can't happen. In saying that though, I tell single nerds when I meet them: “You have not entered Warrior class. You will lose every pint of blood in your body on this quest -and the bargain chest plate you bought on Amazon will not help.”

Amazing Member

In food news, KFC is looking at dropping the word “Fried” from its title, in favour of a healthy eating menu, to be seen in stores. Okay so, healthy eating at KFC. That's like booking a holiday at your favourite hotel, psyching yourself out, then remembering there's a really dodgy slot machine in the place.

Amazing Member

In travel news, electric highways will soon be a reality. This is where battery operated cars can recharge at stations along cross country journeys. The move means that cars and bicycles now have something in common, in that they're both environmentally friendly. The main issue of course being, people in cars hate bicycles.

Amazing Member

dk1salead4.jpg
    Drop by and support us!!