View Poll Results: Which live-action Batman-related show has you the most excited?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Titans (Season 2)

16 39.02%
  • Pennyworth

5 12.20%
  • Batwoman

10 24.39%
  • All of them

3 7.32%
  • None of them

7 17.07%

Default Which Batman-related Live-action TV series are you most excited for?

There are more Batman-related (not Batman) live-action TV series coming out at around the same time than ever before. Which of these has you the most excited? Or are you not interested in any of them because batman will not be the star?

I'm the most excited for Batwoman, but I'm willing to give the others shows a try, (time and access permitting).

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Good question, I'll give them all a shot when I get some time.

In order of interest, Titans Season 2, as I quite liked the few episodes of season 1 I watched, and plan to go back to it. Nothing great so far, though, but a watchable show. Batwoman is part of the Arrow-verse, so will likely have a very enjoyable first season and then quickly trail off. I didn't see her introduction cross-over (if that aired yet), is might give that a watch first. Pennyworth... Just why?!? Lol
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Incredible Member

Pennyworth looks cool. The rest of them, I don't care.

Probably Batwoman because it looks the most like an actual Batman show, and not trying a little too hard like Titans.

I'll probably check out Pennyworth, but that's 3rd on my list.

Both Batwoman and Titans season 2 are about the same for me though.

Season 2 of Titans has an older Bruce Wayne cast, and rumors suggest Batman will appear in flashbacks in Batwoman (actually appear, not just shadows). Until at least a trailer is out (but probably the actual pilot), that's just a rumor though.
    Pennyworth of course has no such options, since it is set way before Bruce is even born, but his parents are in it.

I don't mind Batman not being in the shows so much, since these stories aren't specifically about him, but it is interesting.

Pennyworth = Batman's father-figure and mentor
    Titans Robin = Batman's son and student
    Batwoman = Batman's cousin and peer

Definitely Season 2 of Titans. Batwoman has a little bit of my attention. Pennyworth has none of it. But I've been hooked on Titans since Day 1. Take notes Snyder. That's how you do a dark/"realistic"/gritty version of the DC Universe.

I voted none but I'm hoping Titans season 2 fixes the issues from season 1.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

I'm at the moment most excited about the Red Hood fanseries on Youtube.

Of the official shows I'm most excited about Titans (but haven't manged to watch the first season so far).

Batwoman by virtue of I don't have the channel Pennyworth is going to be on, and Titans isn't a show I've heard much good of. And even Batwoman I'm not particularly excited for.
    If I did have that channel, I would say at least Pennyworth sounds the most interesting.

For any upcoming seasons, I'm gonna have to say Pennyworth now (if someone were to do another poll). Lol, didn't see that coming.

I loved Batwoman season 1 and I can't wait for season 2.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Is Pennyworth as good as Agent Carter?

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Yeah, maybe I (or someone else if they want) will do another poll in a couple of months time when we know more. I know Titans is renewed for a third season, don't know if Pennyworth was renewed or not, but I assume so.