Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
Yea the franchise centers on Raiden/Liu/Sonya/Jax/Johnny/Loa but Scorpion and Subzero are easily the most popular character. While they change alot Mortal Kombat legacy on YouTube does a decent job with Scorpion. For whatever reason they make Bi-Han the good Sub Zero and his little brother the bad one. So just flip that but otherwise they do a good job telling Scorpion story in a condensed format. (Though I also think Legacy sets it up to where Bi-Han wasnt even involved in Scorpions or his clans death and is just a good guy. The games Bi Han is not a good guy but also not the killing wife and kid type either. Prior to his rebirth as Noob I think he was just a loyal Solider doing whatever the Grandmaster ordered.)

I also think any slightly older white dude can play Raiden. Just add some reverb to his voice.
I actually got Legacy on DVD and watched it again yesterday! Just kinda thought it was a neat backstory but that it didn't matter much once he turned all undead fire breathing skull headed guy. Glad to know there's more to the character and others now. But seriously, the two episodes covering that backstory were my favorites of MK Legacy, so good!

Actually, I just got to thinking earlier, Netherrealm Studios or whatever is owned by WB, which has a legendary animation department, why don't we have a Mortal Kombat animated dtv already like we do for the DC heroes? I think it should be a no brainer.