Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Liu Kang, Raiden, Jax and Mileena have been cast.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08...ax-and-mileena

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Umm Ludi Lin is cool casting. But Jimmy Olsen as Jax? Who knows could work out. Dont know the girl and I'm cool with Raiden being an Asian actor though that guy could play a good Shang Tsung aswell. So far going off the casting they are trying to keep the budget down. Patiently waiting for Scorpion to be cast

My most important wish for this movie is to not have shaky camera views, I hate that style, and was really annoyed that a number of MK11 cutscenes are in shaky camera.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Kind of surprised they annnounced Mileena before Kitana (even though I guess the actress would play both?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Umm Ludi Lin is cool casting. But Jimmy Olsen as Jax? Who knows could work out. Dont know the girl and I'm cool with Raiden being an Asian actor though that guy could play a good Shang Tsung aswell. So far going off the casting they are trying to keep the budget down. Patiently waiting for Scorpion to be cast
    Hopefully he's served better as Jax then he was as Jimmy.

Umm Ludi Lin is cool casting. But Jimmy Olsen as Jax? Who knows could work out.
    Eh, I'm having trouble seeing him as a good fit. Admittedly I don't know all the different ways his character design might have been tweaked over the years, but I see Jax as being, well, bigger than the guy from Supergirl. Sure the actor can bulk up, but his frame just feels kinda slender you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Eh, I'm having trouble seeing him as a good fit. Admittedly I don't know all the different ways his character design might have been tweaked over the years, but I see Jax as being, well, bigger than the guy from Supergirl. Sure the actor can bulk up, but his frame just feels kinda slender you know.
    To be fair Mechad Brooks is jacked but hes so freaking tall he would have to be body builder buff to have Jaxs body type.

If they want young a cheap I'd go Trevante Rhodes from Birdbox or Ylan Noel from first Purge. Both men have frame where they can from ripped to insanely jacked by adding a doable amount of muscle mass. Ylan Noel played a good bad ass in first Purge. He was basically a superhero.

To be fair Mechad Brooks is jacked but hes so freaking tall he would have to be body builder buff to have Jaxs body type.

If they want young a cheap I'd go Trevante Rhodes from Birdbox or Ylan Noel from first Purge. Both men have frame where they can from ripped to insanely jacked by adding a doable amount of muscle mass. Ylan Noel played a good bad ass in first Purge. He was basically a superhero.
    Yeah, sometimes I forget how muscular the guy really is just because it doesn't show as well on his frame. I guess because he's tall like you said. Mechad is more NBA and Jax is more NFL to use sports analogies/body-type-stereotypes.
    Plus his face is more prettyboy than maybe what'd fit for Jax's more rough law enforcement guy background.

Haven't seen Birdbox or any of the Purges except that Election Day one or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Yeah, sometimes I forget how muscular the guy really is just because it doesn't show as well on his frame. I guess because he's tall like you said. Mechad is more NBA and Jax is more NFL to use sports analogies/body-type-stereotypes.
    Plus his face is more prettyboy than maybe what'd fit for Jax's more rough law enforcement guy background.

Haven't seen Birdbox or any of the Purges except that Election Day one or whatever.
    Just Google Trevantw Rhodes or Ylan Noel. They have been in other stuff I'm sure but that jsut what I known them from. Both are more compact and jacked then Mechad who yea is very Tall.

Trevante was in the new predator,13 strong, Moonlight.

Jessica McNamee will play Sonya and Josh Lawson will be Kano.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08...nya-blade-kano

I dont know either of these people at all. Production values better be good cause they saving alot of money on the cast.

I don't know of anyone who is part of this project, except the guy who plays Jax.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I don't know of anyone who is part of this project, except the guy who plays Jax.
    Also Ludi Lin who plays Liu was Zach in the power Ranger movie and was one of Orms commandos in Aquaman.

The guy who plays Raiden was Hogun in the Thor Trilogy.

Ita fine 80% the cast of The Boys I've never heard. Mostly just Shue,Laz Alonzo, and Urban. But that show was great imo. Never seen the Guy who plays homelander before and he was a revelation. These last two for Jax and Sonya are probaly better know in Australia as I assume the guy who plays Homelander was. Anyways if this means the production value will be top notch then fine get nobody's. I'm still hoping for someone I recognize well for Hanzo. Though his face will be covered most the movie I assume.

Chin Han will play Shang Tsung and Hiroyuki Sanada will be Scorpion

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08...g-and-scorpion

Astonishing Member

Don't need a big name cast as the first one showed. Just good character development and story and some amazing fight sequences. You don't need a gigantic budget.

That's a good choice for Scorpion. And probaly the most recognizable actor in the movie for me. Dudes in every American movies with Samurais or Ninjas lol