Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    So... I didn’t read the issue yet... but from what I’m getting, is that Rosenberg really doesn’t understand the way many of these character’s powers work. So Chamber got stabbed and died? And he was apparently kill happy too.

So... not worth the read then?

Glad to see everyone was right about Mystique.
    I don't think anyone is dead. Maybe the marauders. Emma mindwiped them and got Scott's team to assassinate them. Chambers death seems faked by maybe emma

Roseburg: Why is my run ending? I haven't gotten to killing Glob when he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    So... I didn’t read the issue yet... but from what I’m getting, is that Rosenberg really doesn’t understand the way many of these character’s powers work. So Chamber got stabbed and died? And he was apparently kill happy too.

So... not worth the read then?

Glad to see everyone was right about Mystique.
    They say that the harpoon had a special energy or some nonsense like that.

Regarding AvsX: Never was anyone shown dying during the Dark Phoenix rampage and anyway, Cyclops has never been blamed openly for that. He is accused of Xavier's death because he was still "just" Phoenix, everything about Dark Phoenix was basically Scott trying to stop himself.

Jono...

ok Im hoping that all these STOOOPID deaths will be reversed once Hickman takes over. No way they're gonna let Rosenberg kill that many X-men in ONE RUN!

Fantastic Member

So if this Hickman thing has been planned for a few years, why is everyone assuming that he didnt ask Rosenberg to kill these specific characters? I just think its a little presumptuous to assume that JH is going to undo things when its likely that he orchestrated it in some way.

You have to remember that this whole arc is about Cyclops rejecting everything after Morrison to IvX. So Emma is basically making him relive the deaths after M day and each time he's like x-men do not kill.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    You have to remember that this whole arc is about Cyclops rejecting everything after Morrison to IvX. So Emma is basically making him relive the deaths after M day and each time he's like x-men do not kill.
    Extraordinary X-Men was so bad that Cyclops had to reject it even though he was dead, I suppose.

Incredible Member

This run is like the dark side of Age Of X-Man, it is possibly linked to that entire event only the participants here are those who were dead or missing at the time that all started.

Everything is not what it seems here, well in fact nothing is what it seems. This is set quite some months after Rosenberg finished on Astonishing. At that time Banshee was lucid and thinking for himself, look at him now. Most of this will be happening in someone's mind, and all the killings will be undone.

@Glio: Oh, so some fancy “plot” weapon. I get it. Is the issue worth the read though?

@jawbreaker: Rosenberg will never be forgiven.

Extraordinary Member

This is pretty much the Walking Dead of X-Men comics. Brilliant stuff. Things have not been so real since Gillen. Enjoy this brief glimpse of a masterful run and dream of all that could have been.

BANNED

Sinister gave up? Why? He is way powerful to even consider an option and he usually teleports from consequences. Dont make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Sinister gave up? Why? He is way powerful to even consider an option and he usually teleports from consequences. Dont make sense.
    Yeah, a lot of weird things going on. ridiculous deads happening. there is a lot more that we don't know

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Maybe he is planning something?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Like I said, it only makes sense if he attacked the X-men to lose and be captured.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Essex gave up cuz of the page limit.
    "Cable was right!"