Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

As I said in the preview thread, this issue was mostly good, but Chamber's death, as I called two months ago, was pretty dumb. At least he indeed died fighting the Marauders, as predicted. I just want to know what the hell is Emma's endgame, but that's not coming for three weeks.

Art was solid.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I just want to know what the hell is Emma's endgame, but that's not coming for three weeks.
    I understand she wanting to have a low profile after IvX and erasing herself from the public but...
    Why would she erase herself from Scott's mind? what does she win by that?
    I don't ship them, it is just curiosity.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-15-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Chamber's death has been the stupidest thing I've read and this comic has had stupid things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I understand she wanting to have a low profile after IvX and erasing herself from the public but...
    Why would she erase herself from Scott's mind? what does she win by that?
    It's bonkers, so it needs to have some hidden motivation. Next issue will provide some sort of explanation. At least we know that all of this is either an illusion or the X-Men are being manipulated. They literally have the biggest successful streak any team had in years, taking down every threat in Scott's list. The only ones different from the rest are the Marauders and Sinister and now we can confirm something aside Rosenberg's writing is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    What is up with "heroes" burning people to the ground this week after they surrender?
    Insanity or rage the same old excuse even if it does not make sense.

At least this time they were villains (though they had committed no crime this time). They were not innocent caught in the crossfire and Chamber had good reasons to burn them alive unlike a queen who said she wanted to end all tyrants.

Not that it makes a difference Sinister simply can create clones of them in some days.

Due to the manipulation of Emma and Raven it is difficult to know what is real or false even the death of some characters but at this point does it matter ?

Everything will be cleared soon including Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Chamber's death has been the stupidest thing I've read and this comic has had stupid things.
    deads on Uncanny have been pretty dumb

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's bonkers, so it needs to have some hidden motivation. Next issue will provide some sort of explanation. At least we know that all of this is either an illusion or the X-Men are being manipulated. They literally have the biggest successful streak any team had in years, taking down every threat in Scott's list. The only ones different from the rest are the Marauders and Sinister and now we can confirm something aside Rosenberg's writing is not right.
    Yeah, if the whole “List” idea was Emma’s plan and she’s perfectly crafting fake situations so the X-Men come and beat up and imprison all their enemies, then she’s doing a damn good job. Besides most of the threats on that list already being defunct or dead, Emma’s helped them take out a giant mutant prison, Dark Beast, MLF, Joseph & the Brotherhood, Marauders, and Mister Sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    deads on Uncanny have been pretty dumb
    But not "**** YOU SUMMERS, YOU KILLED ME" dumb

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

So no explanation on how Malice has a body?

Meanwhile I think most people agreed it was Mystique masquerading as Cap, with Emma psi-cloaked in the background meddling with people's minds. I do think the deaths are sadly genuine, which means Berto dies in War of the Realms. And likely isn't given a funeral.

Astonishing Member

writers ignore there are like 3 or 4 versions of the marauders around
    there are at least 3 different Scalphunters

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    writers ignore there are like 3 or 4 versions of the marauders around
    there are at least 3 different Scalphunters
    Yeah but Malice is a psychic entity that requires a host. She wouldn't have a corporeal body or genes to be cloned from.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    So no explanation on how Malice has a body?
    No explanation but it's good to see Karma having a psychic mind possessing fight with Malice before Dani shoots Malice with her psychic arrow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yeah but Malice is a psychic entity that requires a host. She wouldn't have a corporeal body or genes to be cloned from.
    Is it even worth the bother at this point? Either blame it on Secret Wars, or the more recent thing about things happening somewhere else and just come up with your own reason.

"Oi've come to make an announcement! Cyclops is a bloody ass wanker! He took the piss on my wife, m8! He-"

*dies*
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Insanity or rage the same old excuse even if it does not make sense.

At least this time they were villains (though they had committed no crime this time). They were not innocent caught in the crossfire and Chamber had good reasons to burn them alive unlike a queen who said she wanted to end all tyrants.

Not that it makes a difference Sinister simply can create clones of them in some days.

Due to the manipulation of Emma and Raven it is difficult to know what is real or false even the death of some characters but at this point does it matter ?

Everything will be cleared soon including Uncanny.
    I agree, definitely more cause. I just found the similarities interesting, even though I know it wasn't planned, the show was filmed months and months ago and this issue was done at least a couple of months ago. One of life's little coincidences!