Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Really pissed about Chamber!!! Does that mean Vertigo died also though?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Joseph and Rahne's deaths were pretty straightforward
    lol Joseph isn’t an X-Man but I said “almost all.” Loa, Strong Guy, and Chamber all should’ve survived how they died. Even Rahne unless she really sat there for an hour getting beat because at some point her instincts should’ve kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    killing and torturing characters is the job, god hickman will just do it better
    There is no good way to kill and torture comic characters. Unless you meant something else.
    Also just when this couldn't get any stupider a character killed with harpoon in a way that didn't make sense.
    People putting their hope hickman after this? Doesn't look as awful but doesn't look like future of x-books that much better.

Given that this whole thing leads to Hickman’s story, I really hope there’s some kind of grand plan here because we’re 8 issues into Rosenberg‘s run and we have more blood on the ground than a slasher picture. He can’t expect the deaths to still have much impact anymore especially when they keep coming every few issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Given that this whole thing leads to Hickman’s story, I really hope there’s some kind of grand plan here because we’re 8 issues into Rosenberg‘s run and we have more blood on the ground than a slasher picture. He can’t expect the deaths to still have much impact anymore especially when they keep coming every few issues.
    There's one more death that isn't told yet in War of Realms: UXM.

So be prepared for it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    How come no one is talking about the most tragic death?!??!?!

RIP HARRY'S HIDEAWAY!!!
    Yes. Not thrilled about the gentrified leap from bar to condo, though Havok being turned part-cloud is kind of nice.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    This relieves & worries me. Apparently many of the X-titles are putting pieces in place for Hickman. But, the questionable stuff....

with Rosenberg's hit-list, will all these characters come back? Will some come back? Or is Hickman using hit-man Rosenberg to clear off characters he doesn't plan to use?

X-Men Blue was mentioned by C.B. for things leading into Hickman. From what I hear, Emma was more villainous there, and she may be more villainous under Rosenberg...so? Does Hickman want the ruthless antagonistic shady Emma? Or does he want the more good one that we saw in Jessica Jones.

Did Pak's Weapon X have any part in putting some stuff in place? He brought Graydon back in that series. Does that mean Hickman is gonna be using him? LORD I hope not! Then Pak also killed off Stryker. Did Hickman want him retired to replace him with Graydon?

I am curious how much of Rosenberg's run & the previous ending books are setting up for Hickman vs. Just doing whatever until then.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmaintights View Post
    Yes. Not thrilled about the gentrified leap from bar to condo, though Havok being turned part-cloud is kind of nice.
    Plot Twist, he turned to a Terrigen Cloud and everyone's dead within a month.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    X-Men Blue was mentioned by C.B. for things leading into Hickman.
    So was Major X, and Liefeld denounced that with a fury. So I would not think too much about the media spin on this.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

issue was good. but know that we know the franchise is being erased none of these deaths will stick.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jyamen View Post
    Exactly...and one of many reasons I simply don't bother reading any X Books anymore, only Marvel could figure out how to completely kill my interest in a line of books that were my bread and butter for years on end.
    It wasn't a regular stab wound/impaling. But if you didn't read it, you wouldn't know. His energy seeped out because Harpoon's energy distorted it. I think he'll be able to put himself back together though.
    Last edited by JB; 05-16-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    issue was good. but know that we know the franchise is being erased none of these deaths will stick.
    Nothing is being erased, Hickman will not reboot the X-men, all the old stories still happened.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    There's one more death that isn't told yet in War of Realms: UXM.

So be prepared for it.
    Well if what they keep saying about Roberto being dead is true then we already know it’s him and these spoilers are gonna kinda ruin the impact of that when it happens.

For those (including myself) who feel none of this matters anymore since Hickman is coming, C.B. Cebulski sets the record straight here:

https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...03167943188480

Jubilee is quite happy with the whole thing:
    https://www.facebook.com/10000137455...4427&sfns=xmwa

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    This relieves & worries me. Apparently many of the X-titles are putting pieces in place for Hickman. But, the questionable stuff....

with Rosenberg's hit-list, will all these characters come back? Will some come back? Or is Hickman using hit-man Rosenberg to clear off characters he doesn't plan to use?

X-Men Blue was mentioned by C.B. for things leading into Hickman. From what I hear, Emma was more villainous there, and she may be more villainous under Rosenberg...so? Does Hickman want the ruthless antagonistic shady Emma? Or does he want the more good one that we saw in Jessica Jones.

Did Pak's Weapon X have any part in putting some stuff in place? He brought Graydon back in that series. Does that mean Hickman is gonna be using him? LORD I hope not! Then Pak also killed off Stryker. Did Hickman want him retired to replace him with Graydon?

I am curious how much of Rosenberg's run & the previous ending books are setting up for Hickman vs. Just doing whatever until then.
    Emma wasn't really villainous in Blue- when she realized that Inverted Havok actually was, she backstabbed him, Bastion and Miss Sinister and made Havok himself again. We've speculated that the Emma that appears here is actually Miss Sinister because she want revenge for that (and the cover #19 has a very big clue).