Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazoid View Post
    I'm going to need Mr. Sinister Fire Department book ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Mr. Sinister Fire Fighter Calendar
    Holding cute puppies and kittens.
    The HAWTNESS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    But not "**** YOU SUMMERS, YOU KILLED ME" dumb
    That part completely took me out of the book, I could'nt stop laughing. It's part of the reason I believe this is all an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Holding cute puppies and kittens.
    The HAWTNESS!!!!
    I don't think his sinister clones have genitalia

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I don't think his sinister clones have genitalia
    Doesn't matter as long as they have rippling fireman muscles.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Doesn't matter as long as they have rippling fireman muscles.
    true . I guess I was wondering what the pictures would look like if it was an X-Rated calendar but now that I think about it I bet they do have genitalia... that looks exactly like a lil 90s flaptop Sinister

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    true . I guess I was wondering what the pictures would look like if it was an X-Rated calendar but now that I think about it I bet they do have genitalia... that looks exactly like a lil 90s flaptop Sinister
    Mini-Sinister? Minister? Minister Sinister?

Mini-Sinister? Minister? Minister Sinister?
    Minister???

Niiiiiice
    SiniMinim (Cinnamon) ??

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Polaris was a bit of a focal point during Disassembled (battling Magneto head on was quite a sight IMO) and has been in Prisoner X. Seems to have been planned from the beginning.
    Two matters on this though. One, that usage is much less than she should be getting after Marvel's treatment of her since end of Secret Wars (2015). Two, Secret Wars has primed me to trust when I have a feeling that usage by Marvel is setting up for kicking a character out of the books for a time. I set the feeling aside in 2015, deciding to trust that maybe Marvel was finally ready to do things for her, and what came out of it was 2 years of her in limbo followed by her return getting hijacked to build up Havok.

I have more I can say but I'm saving it for now. Partly cause I don't feel like it tonight. Partly cause new Twilight Zone ep shortly. Partly cause it would be better said later.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    That part completely took me out of the book, I could'nt stop laughing. It's part of the reason I believe this is all an illusion.
    Can't all be an illusion since Mystique is physically interacting with them. Would be no point to her involvement otherwise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Can't all be an illusion since Mystique is physically interacting with them. Would be no point to her involvement otherwise.
    Some people just can't accept the deaths of Rahne and Chamber etc so they want to deny it ever happened.

You're right, Cap America/Mystique wouldn't be there if all these were illusions. But why does Mystique want to do with all the prisoners (e.g. MLF) caught by the X-Men and sent to the fake Cap America?

BANNED

Emma has faked Cyclops death before in such a conceivable manner that it fooled everybody so it isn't improbable that she may be doing something of the same sort here.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Emma has faked Cyclops death before in such a conceivable manner that it fooled everybody so it isn't improbable that she may be doing something of the same sort here.
    There was no body left behind to bury at that time though thanks to Black Bolt.

And what would be the purpose of faking all these deaths? There might be a plan that makes sense but seems a little convoluted right now.

I feel like this and Age Of X Man are an elaborate ruse to make Marvel Unlimited users buy HoX and PoX instead of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I feel like this and Age Of X Man are an elaborate ruse to make Marvel Unlimited users buy HoX and PoX instead of waiting.
    AoXM is the most "best read on Unlimited" event of all time.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Is Rosenberg actively trying to write the lamest death scenes ever? How did this run ever get approved?
    I'm excited about Hickman, but it worries me A LOT that the editorial team will be the same.
    ...Marvel has Editors again? I thought they were killed off long ago when Marvel stop giving a ****?