Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Isn't Havok a nexus of realities? Probably has something to do with that.
    Since when has Alex been a Nexus of reality?

Isn't Havok a nexus of realities? Probably has something to do with that.
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot.

I just read War of the Realms: War Avengers, and Namor, Deadpool, and Captain Britain all forget that they've met or fought with (or just fought) each other in one way or another, whether it be an X-Book or an incursion.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Since when has Alex been a Nexus of reality?

Since Mutant X

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed nobody's commented on Emma literally sitting around, drinking and waiting for Scott to call.

Edit: Sorry, forgot the cyber stalking bit.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-15-2019 at 02:15 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot.
    Rosenberg is like Claremont, he remembers almost everything it seems like. Especially for his favorites.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Rosenberg is like Claremont, he remembers almost everything it seems like. Especially for his favorites.
    Too bad he can’t juggle the subplots and multiple storylines as well as Claremont could at his prime

BANNED

Sabretooth and Sinister seem to be marvels creepy shitty dad figures stand ins who are constantly having a hate boner for wolverine and Cyclops.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Ok so I've been quite enjoying Rosenberg's solo run so far, but this issue made me think there's definitely some sort of psychic manipulation, dream scenario or something going on. And not just with the X-Men not remembering who Emma is, it's all these deaths and bizarre events happening in quick succession which look kinda fishy. I will reserve judgment for now but the fight with the Marauders (which included Malice in her Polaris look for the 80s?) and Chamber's death just didn't feel legit.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    - Rosenberg seems to love these slow boiling storylines that make little sense until a "big reveal" at the end that makes everything come together. Meanwhile everyone bitches about not knowing what's going on and hates the ride until it concludes.

- Personally I feel like they messed up by publishing that article and letting everyone involved talk on social media. I mean do any of us really care now about how this mess ends if we know it likely won't even matter come HOX?
    I have to agree because I care a little bit less now about how things turn out since the article's release. Stoked for Hickman and the new direction though! And I'm happy to see Brisson may be part of wave 1 from what he said on Twitter.

I've been liking this run, but this issue was probably my least favorite of the bunch. Jono's dying words were stupid. How was it Scott's fault? I agree with other posters, not much of this is real

This makes me pine for the xcutioner's song days. this story is so basic.

>The art was a step down from last issue's.
    >There's definitely some mental manipulation going on beyond Emma's mind wipe.
    >Sinister treated Juggernaut like I've always thought people with TK should treat purely physical opponents: just throw them somewhere else, preferably into orbit.
    >No one drags you like Sinister drags you. Eh, Alex?
    >Havok is becoming the Invisible Woman? Talk about a transition. If Dark Beast can become Darth Maul...
    >I used to love Chamber. RIP, Jono.
    >At least Karma isn't as stupid/traumatized as Wolfsbane. She may be quitting but she'll lobotomize a bitch stupid enough to threaten her or her wards.

Favourite panels...
    ux1.jpg
    ux2.jpg
    ux3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

So yet another member of this team is Dead after acting OOC. By the end of this run there is only going to be Cyclops and Wolverine left. I am not sure what is worse, having a character be killed in every other issue with deaths that are completely unbefitting or having this entire run be deemed a mind trap by Emma thus making all of these issues we are purchasing completely pointless and moot

This is just a joke now, right?
    All of this must be getting reversed. Sunspot, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, Chamber? Too many fan favourites getting killed off to take this book seriously any more.

The fans to Rosenberg