Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 301
  1. #31
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,718

    Default

    “We’re not killers!” when is Scott gonna drop that?

  2. #32
    Fantastic Member Weather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Chamberís dying words was $&@? Scott Summers. What is up with this writer and his anti Cyclops agenda?
    I can't believe people still thinks that. Scott would not be the protagonist if every writer really hated him. When a character is supposed to be liked by the public, a classic thing to do is make everyone be unfair to them. Writing 101... If you still like Cyclops since he became trashed by everyone, that's the intention. Marvel does not hate Scott. They jsut want you to be passionate about him. And you're doing just that. Just accept that the story does not glorify Cyclops like you would want and move on.

  3. #33
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    The "anti-Cyclops agenda" does not matter to me, but Chambers seems like an asshole.

    He sets fire to people who are surrendering, they kill him for it and he blames Scott.

    Are we supposed to sympathize with Chamber? That would be a war crime. If they were military, Chamber would have been summarily executed for what he did.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ruins of Genosha
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    R.I.P. Jono. This issue has the same problems as the previous issues, understandably space in this book is limited so some sub plots seem to literally appear and disappear (Kwannon) expected the Mauraders and Sinister to put up a better fight than they did.Overall it was a ok issue.

  5. #35
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I can't believe people still thinks that. Scott would not be the protagonist if every writer really hated him. When a character is supposed to be liked by the public, a classic thing to do is make everyone be unfair to them. Writing 101... If you still like Cyclops since he became trashed by everyone, that's the intention. Marvel does not hate Scott. They jsut want you to be passionate about him. And you're doing just that. Just accept that the story does not glorify Cyclops like you would want and move on.
    Good way to put it. There isn't a anti-Cyclops agenda

  6. #36
    Incredible Member autbey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Chamber's death has been the stupidest thing I've read and this comic has had stupid things.
    I don't know, Rahne just laying there and letting four dudes kick her until she died seems a lot more dumb.

  7. #37
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Dear Logan


  8. #38
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    I don't know, Rahne just laying there and letting four dudes kick her until she died seems a lot more dumb.
    To die for not defending oneself and dying to set fire to people who have surrendered are in extremes so opposite that both are equally idiots, you're right.

  9. #39
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    This sounds pretty awful.
    Who’s left on this squad?
    Dani Illyana Jamie Hope Sean and Scott?
    Really not liking the torture of the New Mutants, I was so happy they were getting some spotlight

  10. #40
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Havok now seems the most intelligent of all, is trying to disappear from the comic.

    Literally.

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Since they keep meeting sunspot is dead and this takes place after war of the realms, I'm guessing he dies

  12. #42
    Fantastic Member Weather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Yes, Jono was written like an a$$hole here. I think the intention was to show he has been on the edge since the slaughter in the sewers. But the writing could be better, honestly. He did not have much panel time to make us believe that.

    I liked the issue overall. The conversation between Dani and Shan was sweet. They needed more panel time. It is a shame Karma is going, though. And Scott is realising things look weird, cofirming some theories that a lot that is happening is someone's manipulations. The end with Emma shows that. That might explain why some villians appearing seemed so random. Sinister giving up, for example, is sooo weird.

  13. #43
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Yes, Jono was written like an a$$hole here. I think the intention was to show he has been on the edge since the slaughter in the sewers. But the writing could be better, honestly. He did not have much panel time to make us believe that.

    I liked the issue overall. The conversation between Dani and Shan was sweet. They needed more panel time. It is a shame Karma is going, though. And Scott is realising things look weird, cofirming some theories that a lot that is happening is someone's manipulations. The end with Emma shows that. That might explain why some villians appearing seemed so random. Sinister giving up, for example, is sooo weird.
    He's been an asshole since he blamed Scott for Inhumans vs. X-Men in UXM # 11

  14. #44
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Havok now seems the most intelligent of all, is trying to disappear from the comic.

    Literally.
    heroine addict we love you come back

  15. #45
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,723

    Default

    Whats super annoying about Chamber's death is, where were the other xmen? Did Harpoon have invisibility? Isnt one of them psychic?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •