Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Yes, Jono was written like an a$$hole here. I think the intention was to show he has been on the edge since the slaughter in the sewers. But the writing could be better, honestly. He did not have much panel time to make us believe that.

I liked the issue overall. The conversation between Dani and Shan was sweet. They needed more panel time. It is a shame Karma is going, though. And Scott is realising things look weird, cofirming some theories that a lot that is happening is someone's manipulations. The end with Emma shows that. That might explain why some villians appearing seemed so random. Sinister giving up, for example, is sooo weird.
    It's all weird deads and things happening.

Dani and shan LESBIANS, but since is marvel they are gal pals

Hickman deliver us

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Havok now seems the most intelligent of all, is trying to disappear from the comic.

Literally.
    That moment when even the characters are trying to jump ship because the book is just none stop bs.

Just two more months, baby! Hustle, hustle!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Chamber's death was so stupid and not necessary. Can't wait for Hickman to take over so this murderfest can stop.

So Sunspot is definitely dead?

Definitely dead until Uncanny X-Men #22 comes out.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Sinister's actions make absolutely no-sense unless he intentionally attacked the X-men for the sole purpose of getting captured.

I still think Xavier or Ms. Sinister is really manipulating Emma, because, again, her actions still make no sense otherwise.

Rosenberg while writing his Uncanny Run: "Which one haven't i killed or tortured yet?"

Hickman will be here soon...

Wait did Sinister and DB ever work together?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wait did Sinister and DB ever work together?
    In Secret Warriors if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    Rosenberg while writing his Uncanny Run: "Which one haven't i killed or tortured yet?"

Hickman will be here soon...
    killing and torturing characters is the job, god hickman will just do it better
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Yes, Jono was written like an a$$hole here. I think the intention was to show he has been on the edge since the slaughter in the sewers. But the writing could be better, honestly. He did not have much panel time to make us believe that.

I liked the issue overall. The conversation between Dani and Shan was sweet. They needed more panel time. It is a shame Karma is going, though. And Scott is realising things look weird, cofirming some theories that a lot that is happening is someone's manipulations. The end with Emma shows that. That might explain why some villians appearing seemed so random. Sinister giving up, for example, is sooo weird.
    Sinister always has a scheme or two in the pipeline.....and why would he be mad his Maruader Clones be killed, they’ve been dying since Mutant Massacre/ Inferno....

About time Cyclops realized that things seem off, hopefully it won’t be almost too late like with Wyngarde.......he must be off his game a bit (obviously)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “We’re not killers!” when is Scott gonna drop that?
    Didn't make a kill squad to assassinate people he viewed as potential threats ?

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Continues to support my theory that this is all smoke and mirrors, and the X-Men have been getting broken-down from inside their minds (causing them to not detect certain danger, make bad decisions, lose morale, etc.), and no one is actually dead and/or their deaths are going to be undone.

White King and Black King are up to tricks that somehow drive to what they determine to be the greater good, which doesn't actually include a bunch of dead X-Men.