Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't think anyone is dead. Maybe the marauders. Emma mindwiped them and got Scott's team to assassinate them. Chambers death seems faked by maybe emma
    I would like a fake death in this case. :P

I guess I should read the issue. You convinced me.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. Poor Chamber. Yet another pawn meeting an ignoble end in Cyclops' whacked out Hero Test.
    2. Holy mother of... What the efff did FutureClops do to Sinister, lol? This was a Henry McCoy level of bitter crazy.
    3. I'm guessing Sinister went on a suspiciously timely offense in the hopes of drawing out the "game's" hidden players?
    4. Rosenberg is totally going to turn Havok into a higher being or whatever, isn't he? FFS, lol.
    5. Yup, that was totally Mystique pawing Scott just to troll Emma (and Logan).
    6. Awww. I was wrong about Fakemma. Guess she really does enjoy lounging about in the shadows while other folks stand in the light and take the hits for her. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    1. Poor Chamber. Yet another pawn meeting an ignoble end in Cyclops' whacked out Hero Test.
    2. Holy mother of... What the efff did FutureClops do to Sinister, lol? This was a Henry McCoy level of bitter crazy.
    3. I'm guessing Sinister went on a suspiciously timely offense in the hopes of drawing out the "game's" hidden players?
    4. Rosenberg is totally going to turn Havok into a higher being or whatever, isn't he? FFS, lol.
    6. Awww. I was wrong about Fakemma. Guess she really does enjoy lounging about in the shadows while other folks stand in the light and take the hits for her. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
    I hope he ends up as the Civil War II guy then

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Regarding 6, could still be Ms.Sinister, or even Xavier manipulating her somehow. I'm pretty sure Chuck will show up.

Lots of interesting things here. Scott even commenting that fighting Sinister was "too easy". And I wonder what exactly Emma meant by "our Marauder problem". Maybe they really did kill the Morlocks but then she controlled them to deny it so they would pull their punches while fighting the X-Men. Chamber kills them (and dies himself) and that's that. Emma mentions the Marauders being dead but no mention of her former student. We know how much that usually pains her. Hmm.

Sinister was strange and scary as always. I'm wondering if that was even him. And I had a feeling Cap wasn't himself when he told them not to trust Val a few issues back. But why? Val helped them relocate the Morlocks, so why would Raven tell them not to trust Val? I would think Raven would be pleased that the Morlocks were led to safety, or perhaps not? And let's remember, Cap/Raven took the captured villains away. Where are they now?

I like what someone said earlier about this being the dark side of AoXM. Perhaps it's not real just like Nate's world. There's sure been a lot of deaths, and I don't blame Rosenberg because he wouldn't have been given the green light to do this unless they wanted it this way. Hickman's announced arrival was over a year ago so all of this was worked on to set up his grand entrance.
    Last edited by JB; 05-15-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Regarding 6, could still be Ms.Sinister, or even Xavier manipulating her somehow.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I do believe Emma is being played too on some level. Rosenberg is trying way too hard to pass her off as the overnight Big Good/Bad. Something's definitely not right in her corner of the RosenbergVerse, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I'm pretty sure Chuck will show up.
    Sounds about right. Hero Test and all that. Can't really think of anyone else who'd cook one of these up for Scott and be that much of a passive-aggressive sadistic jackass.

lol they just keep playing hot potato with Shogo's custody huh?
    That kid is going to have some serious abandonment issues

Poor Karma, you deserved better than this book

BANNED

And then, hickman will turn havok into "little being", a toddler if you say.

This series really continues to get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Roseburg: Why is my run ending? I haven't gotten to killing Glob when he comes back.
    Oh no not my Globby.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Isn't Havok a nexus of realities? Probably has something to do with that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

I like what someone said earlier about this being the dark side of AoXM. Perhaps it's not real just like Nate's world. There's sure been a lot of deaths, and I don't blame Rosenberg because he wouldn't have been given the green light to do this unless they wanted it this way. Hickman's announced arrival was over a year ago so all of this was worked on to set up his grand entrance.
    - Rosenberg seems to love these slow boiling storylines that make little sense until a "big reveal" at the end that makes everything come together. Meanwhile everyone bitches about not knowing what's going on and hates the ride until it concludes.

- If everyone involved in X-Books knew Hickman was on the horizon, I'm betting the management basically said "here is your end point situation... we need these X characters to be at this point by the time you finish... otherwise go nuts." Meanwhile everyone hates the weird shifts in creativity that would only be allowed if something monumental was close but the public doesn't know about yet.

- Personally I feel like they messed up by publishing that article and letting everyone involved talk on social media. I mean do any of us really care now about how this mess ends if we know it likely won't even matter come HOX?

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Isn't Havok a nexus of realities? Probably has something to do with that.
    Havok dies for Rosenberg's sins.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Please let this all be an illusion... that would explain the random appearances and things happening off panel.

Umm...... It doesn't feel very considerate to rave about the positives of this run, considering all the deaths.

ummmm..... But the first 9 pages had me excited and breathing a sigh of relief that it was a good choice to buy, and that I was enjoying it.

ummm..... I've missed Juggernaut, so he was a treat, as were Wolverine, Havok, Dani, Karma and Sinister

Overall I liked it, I liked the art and am still into this cast, I don't agree with people saying that Chamber was an *******, He was f#@king funny and a joy to read. I thought he was the MVP character up to this point so I should of known it was leading to this, curse my naivety!

Around about the page where Magik shouts at Karma I got the uncomfortable feeling that all the characters were all of the same voice, but that did pass.

I do think this is all really happening, I don't get where the fake out stuff is coming from. I think Rosenberg has either been given the assignment to cull characters or he wants to make a name for himself.