Fresh off the news that Marvel will release a new Fantastic Four related title in August, named Future Foundation, and with Sue as the winning cover for the previous contest, this week's theme is FF related, in a roundabout way. Lets see covers of a foursome except the Fantastic Four (with any roster) or that includes any of the founding members Reed, Sue, Ben, and Johnny. They can't be in the background or referenced via art (like say in photos) either. They may be the most famous comicbook foursome but they are hardly the only one. The cover may be that of a well-established quartet or an ad hoc group that is given focus, even if there are other people in the background.

I also chose this cover because we just came through a highly contentious midterm elections here in the Philippines.

The Rules

1) Post One (& ONLY ONE) Cover that fits the theme of this Week's Contest!
2) Cover must be from a Published Comic Book or Collected Volume!
3) Covers must be Posted before Voting Begins!
4) Voting Begins 12 AM Tuesday and Runs Until 12 AM Wednesday PST (3 AM EST)!
5) Vote by Posting the name in BOLD of the Poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most! A vote need not be in bold, but it does make it easier to Count-The-Votes!6) The Winner of the Contest is the Entry with the MOST Votes after the Voting-Period!
7) It's Okay to Discuss the Covers but if you Think Someone's Entry Doesn't Fit the Theme or Violates the Rules, you Don't need to Argue it in the thread, Simply Don't Vote for It!
8) Plus: Occasionally Voting will Result in a Tie! The Person Who Started the Thread will do the Counting that Week will Usually call for a TIE-Breaking --Vote from Someone who has Not Yet Voted!
9) AFTER the Tie-Breaker Vote, Voting Ends and the Winner is Declared by The One Who Started the Thread (or assigned surrogate) and Thus will do the Counting.
10) HAVE FUN!

Go and be creative! I want to be surprised by a foursome I never expected could be possible.