Another strong issue. Marcus To's art is really something to behold and I would no problems with him being on an ongoing X-Men title.
I love Rockslide's total dudebro characterisation, and I like what he brings to the table. Iara was a little naive, but she acted out of pure intentions. It was nice to see the Bloblocke dynamic carrying over from X-Tremists. The snippets of Maggott, Transonic & Match are more than we've had in a long time, and I've a newfound appreciation for new mutant Scripture.

The little scuffle between Rockslide, Armor & Glob vs the others was very short-lived unfortunately. We don't see these characters often as it is, let alone see actual power displays

Are we meant to assume that Anole was in the blast? Because that could be a problematic narrative given the abandoned plot where Anole commits suicide. I'm sure he'll be fine once AoXM wraps regardless, but I found that possible implication surprising for that very reason.

Is there any reason Shiro doesn't take off his Sunfire mask when teaching? Is it just to ensure he's recognisable to readers?