Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Another strong issue. Marcus To's art is really something to behold and I would no problems with him being on an ongoing X-Men title.
    I love Rockslide's total dudebro characterisation, and I like what he brings to the table. Iara was a little naive, but she acted out of pure intentions. It was nice to see the Bloblocke dynamic carrying over from X-Tremists. The snippets of Maggott, Transonic & Match are more than we've had in a long time, and I've a newfound appreciation for new mutant Scripture.

The little scuffle between Rockslide, Armor & Glob vs the others was very short-lived unfortunately. We don't see these characters often as it is, let alone see actual power displays

Are we meant to assume that Anole was in the blast? Because that could be a problematic narrative given the abandoned plot where Anole commits suicide. I'm sure he'll be fine once AoXM wraps regardless, but I found that possible implication surprising for that very reason.

Is there any reason Shiro doesn't take off his Sunfire mask when teaching? Is it just to ensure he's recognisable to readers?

can we get the ending of shrek where hisako makes a glob armor and all the kids live happily ever after
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Omg Match talked!So weird to see him beaten by Rockslide, they fought together several times~
    I dont think Anole is dead (no body, no death). I wonder how this will finish, there is just 1 issue left.
    Still the best book of AoX.
    Maybe this is a hint to a vulnerability in Rockslide, heat and cold don't necessarily 'damage' him but he 'feels' their effects maybe, that's why these two take each other on possibly.

[or vise versa, he knows heat and cold can damage his 'bits' but doesn't feel it so goes on the offensive against elementals.]
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 05-16-2019 at 04:33 AM. Reason: additions

Anole destroyed mutantkind in the regular universe with de vaccine.
    Now he's a terrorist in the mutant Utopia.
    He must be hardcore fan of Inhumans.

I never thought a book about these kids would be the most entertaining X-book that Marvel is pushing out. Prisoner X is the only other one that rivals it

i definitely did a religious defense of glob saying that he would be the light in the darkness

and i have been proven right
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate