Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And I really hate that the only story for Colossus that two writers that are supposedly fans of the character can come up with once again involves Kitty. If this is all they can think to do with the character, then I am glad that their little mini didn't get green lighted. I think that they would have included Kitty as well, and then Piotr would become a secondary character in his own mini.

BANNED

It's going to be extremely annoying when Hickman moves every character forward and Kitty and Colossus get left behind in some nostalgia bait rag for the people who can't move on from their childhood.

Anyway, I wish someone with courage and a Twitter account would ask Nadler if Colossus kissing Kitty out of nowhere was supposed to be romantic. Also if he has read the comics X-Men Gold #30 and Astonishing X-Men #17 published less than one (1) year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's going to be extremely annoying when Hickman moves every character forward and Kitty and Colossus get left behind in some nostalgia bait rag for the people who can't move on from their childhood.

Anyway, I wish someone with courage and a Twitter account would ask Nadler if Colossus kissing Kitty out of nowhere was supposed to be romantic. Also if he has read the comics X-Men Gold #30 and Astonishing X-Men #17 published less than one (1) year ago.
    Im not sure why that matters. AoX is an AU. The character's state of mind arent based off of recent X developments

jdw cackling while colossus melts like ice cream in the burning hell of kitty plots
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

So, that one panel with the adult Franklin Richards, does anybody know what that meant and who he was talking to in it? Then the panel below that, with Danielle Moonstar telling Nate Grey that she loves him, what do you guys think is the context behind that? I mean, it seems to be in the Age of X-Man reality since Nate didn't wear that uniform when he was with Danielle, but the two of them did fall in love. Seems to me that those two panels are the biggest hints at things to come, especially when Danielle is talking about somebody watching her. Xavier maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    So, that one panel with the adult Franklin Richards, does anybody know what that meant and who he was talking to in it? Then the panel below that, with Danielle Moonstar telling Nate Grey that she loves him, what do you guys think is the context behind that? I mean, it seems to be in the Age of X-Man reality since Nate didn't wear that uniform when he was with Danielle, but the two of them did fall in love. Seems to me that those two panels are the biggest hints at things to come, especially when Danielle is talking about somebody watching her. Xavier maybe?
    The scene with Dani and Nate couldn't have happened in 616 so I'm thinking different alternate reality, which makes the mystery of the two Dani's even more confusing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    The scene with Dani and Nate couldn't have happened in 616 so I'm thinking different alternate reality, which makes the mystery of the two Dani's even more confusing.
    That's why I think it's a lead in to House of X. Dani says: 'I love you, Nate. He's out there. Watching. Waiting for me.'. Does anybody know how their relationship ended, if it was even mentioned as ending? Regardless, she's the only normal relationship Nate has ever had. There was the Age of Apocalypse Theresa Cassidy, but that reality ended before anything could really happen. There was Threnody, but that relationship was messed up by her powers and strange pregnancy. Then there was Madelyne Pryor, whom he, a teenager, recreated seeking a mother and she, an adult, pretty much raped him. Then she did it again when she became Queen Jean. Yet when Dani, things were different. So who's out there? Well, the panel below suggests Charles Xavier and the panel above suggests Franklin Richards (still confused about what that one shows)?

While Franklin is the only other mutant as powerful as Nate, I don't think Dani has ever even met Franklin beyond Days of Future Present. When Prisoner X Dani is considered to be somehow related to Legion and with what Xavier did to Dani being similar to what Queen Jean/Madelyne did to Nate, I just think that it has to be Xavier and connected to House of X. Maybe Nate knows Xavier is involved in all this and this Dani is just a construct, Xavier's agent in this world? Or something more? A reminder of the only real love Nate had that he had to lock up because of Xavier.

Franklin is the only other mutant as powerful as Nate
    Frankie is vastly more powerful than X-Man. Creating stable pocket universes is the little kid's shtick, and he doesn't need a Life Seed to keep them going like Nate does.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Frankie is vastly more powerful than X-Man. Creating stable pocket universes is the little kid's shtick, and he doesn't need a Life Seed to keep them going like Nate does.
    I'm pretty sure that they both have the same potential as Mr. Fantastic and Franklin himself noted, Nate's body is just always screwing him over. Plus, in Days of Future Present, adult Franklin Richards notes the unlimited potential of baby Cable, who is Nate Grey. Nate's true potential was only ever seen for a few pages in X-Man 46 whereas we've seen Franklin's potential dozens of times. If the two were ever to fight, I guess it'd just come down to who thinks the other one dead first.
    Last edited by Drexelhand; 05-16-2019 at 03:12 PM.

I'm pretty sure that they both have the same potential as Mr. Fantastic and Franklin himself noted, Nate's body is just always screwing him over. Plus, in Days of Future Present, adult Franklin Richards notes the unlimited potential of baby Cable, who is Nate Grey. Nate's true potential was only ever seen for a few pages in X-Man 46 whereas we've seen Franklin's potential dozens of times. If the two were ever to fight, I guess it'd just come down to who thinks the other one dead first.
    I don’t know. I mean, at this point, not only has Franklin created pocket universes but it was through his power that the multiverse was not only restored but other new universes created. This does seem to have taken its toll and reduced his powers to finite but I still can’t see Nate pulling off such a feat.

x-man is a bitch /thread
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    He's not vastly more powerful..Nate Grey can do anything he puts his mind too. He is basically Molecule Man on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    He's not vastly more powerful..Nate Grey can do anything he puts his mind too. He is basically Molecule Man on earth.
    Doubtful.

Haven't seen anything from him close to the level of even kid Franklin without considerable strain.

Even with the life seed in his possession holding together this reality he created is taxing his power.

It's laughable to compare him to Owen Reece. Do you know what MM is capable of?

BANNED

Why did Franklin come up when that panel was Havok saving Emma in the final battle of IvX? Maybe you guys just erased it from your memories due to how bad it was, but that was the moment shown.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Doubtful.

Haven't seen anything from him close to the level of even kid Franklin without considerable strain.

Even with the life seed in his possession holding together this reality he created is taxing his power.

It's laughable to compare him to Owen Reece. Do you know what MM is capable of?
    Oh yes you have in the late X Man books when he was breaking dimensions and busting planets.

Molecule Man is basically a plot device jobber..he's not allowed to matter against anyone important..Surfer, Odin, Doom, Magneto, etc.