Page 46 of 136 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Me heard that the Q is returning. What are the chances they will also ruin his character eh Alex Kurtzman?

Ten years ago, maybe even five, I would have loved a Captain Worf show. But at 68 he's too old to play Worf properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    And just like that...

Confirmed: Michael Dorn’s Cryptic Tweet About Starfleet Return Isn’t For A Star Trek Show Or Movie [UPDATED]

While Dorn’s tweet about being summoned back into action by Starfleet could be seen as a hint related to his Captain Worf show, or possibly one of the three live-action or two animated Star Trek series currently in development, it appears that isn’t the case. TrekMovie has confirmed with sources that whatever this is, it isn’t related to a Paramount+ Star Trek project.

so...Dorn isn't lying about returning as Worf, just in what capacity no one knows yet as its not officially related to Paramount et al
    Damn it all!
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Me heard that the Q is returning. What are the chances they will also ruin his character eh Alex Kurtzman?
    It could be argued that they already have...

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It could be argued that they already have...
    In Voyager (and arguably his lone appearance in DS9) he was essentially a cosmic babysitter. Please, writers -- push back against that. Give us enigmatic, cryptic, unbelievably powerful Q.

Ultimate Member

Idk if they'd mess up Q's and Picard's relationship. It was already interesting. Although I'm curious to see how it would evolve

Maybe Dorn is doing a video game role? He did play Worf again for Star Trek online a few years ago.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Maybe Dorn is doing a video game role? He did play Worf again for Star Trek online a few years ago.
    Yeah, STO brought back a lot of actors. Is there a Star Trek game coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah, STO brought back a lot of actors. Is there a Star Trek game coming out?
    E3 is in a few months. If it is for a game, they could be announcing it then.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    E3 is in a few months. If it is for a game, they could be announcing it then.
    Star Trek vs. Star Wars, Marvel Vs. Capcom-style!

(I jest, but for the longest time I've always wanted a Fire Emblem/Shining Force/Final Fantasy Tactics-type turn-based tactical RPG but with starships instead of soldiers this time. Star Trek Online is just too much grinding for my tastes these days, and the ships are often modded far beyond what's depicted in the shows, like starships much bigger than the Galaxy zipping around like an X-Wing, or a Miranda soloing a Borg Cube simply by sheer force.

And if we get an open world, exploration heavy game like FTL or a more refined No Man's Sky, I'd be just as happy. Given CBS and corporate synergy, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a narrative space opera game, but if that's the route they take and the current Trek shows have already started this route, then please something to the level of Mass Effect 1 and 2 for a really engrossing story.)
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-21-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Well that stinks for those of us who don't game.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Mighty Member

Looks like Q or somebody else might've messed with time again, or somehow the characters have wound up in some alternate reality/universe, especially judging by Seven's lack of borg face implants.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    Also the return of the Soong daughter, right?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime