Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2040
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Yes. That would be Star Trek: Legacy

For what it's worth, I think Matalas himself has said either that it was planned to be said and was cut, or was just omitted, that Ro was beamed off the shuttle and was being held by the Changelings in the 'dungeon' on the Intrepid. He's also said that it's possible that Shelly survived, and that if Legacy goes forward, he even planned to bring Shaw back.
    I've now done some googling and see what you're talking about. Legacy sounds like a placeholder name for his vision but whatever name it takes lets get that vision to our screens!

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    It was weird to me for Wesley not to make an appearance but still host the show lol

I'd rather him be in the stinger than Q.
    Agreed. Q had plenty of moments in S2. Wesley in that stinger credit scene would've been better.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I think it's semi-canon that Enterprise B might have also been destroyed like (presumabely) C and (possibly) E.
    The fate that the Enterprise C when through a timerift pretty mach changed its fate. I like to believe that TNG episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" was more of a better send off to Lt. Natasha Yar than anything else. Her involvement with the crew of Enterprise C led to the creation of her daugher, Sela. It would be interesting if the fate of the Enterprise C was retconned from destroyed to captured and rebuilt. Especially if the ship was under the protection of Sela, who might be a double agent for Star Fleet Intellience. Imagine if the Enterprise C was manned by an all Romulan crew(allies to the Federation) who use the ship to give a complete chart map of the Beta Quadrant as part of their deep exploration. This could be a great plot angle to use.

I'm definitely when it comes to Wesley in the camp of Poochie went to his home planet and let's keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'm definitely when it comes to Wesley in the camp of Poochie went to his home planet and let's keep it that way.
    indeed, that is best
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Was in the ST All Em Thread and talking about Picard made me realize how dumb it was Rios stayed in the past. I get it he fell in love and all, but WW3 is literally around the corner.

Spectacular Member

Was in the ST All Em Thread and talking about Picard made me realize how dumb it was Rios stayed in the past. I get it he fell in love and all, but WW3 is literally around the corner.
    And yet he lived to a decent age with the woman he loved and didnt die in a war. Doesnt sound that dumb to me.

I'm more like: What? Thirty years and that little brat hasn't made any contact with his mother? You think she might want to hear from you, jerk? I never really hated him during the old show but I don't like him just for that.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I'm more like: What? Thirty years and that little brat hasn't made any contact with his mother? You think she might want to hear from you, jerk? I never really hated him during the old show but I don't like him just for that.
    I'm willing to cut Wesley some slack here. It's very possible he did pop in on occasion to see his mother, but over a twenty year span a number of visits you can count on one hand is something she certainly has the right to complain about. This is also the same woman who left her teenage son on the Enterprise for a year while she was working on her own career.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

360 Degree tour of the Picard Enterprise-D Bridge
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sa...2Fg%2F1tdzltsk

There's a NEMESIS deleted scene which seems to totally ignore Journey's End entirely with Wesley about to sign up for the Titan.

Funny thing is his half-brother did get the posting...sort of.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I feel going no contact was the nicest thing Wesley ever did for Beverly.

Well wherever it happens, I'd like Admiral Janeway to meet Captain Seven of Nine.

I wonder if B'lanna would be a captain by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Well wherever it happens, I'd like Admiral Janeway to meet Captain Seven of Nine.

I wonder if B'lanna would be a captain by now?
    I could see B'Elanna having the rank but being more of a designer than a Commanding Officer of a Starship. Although I her commanding ships during testing and shakedowns would be cool.

I could see B'Elanna having the rank but being more of a designer than a Commanding Officer of a Starship. Although I her commanding ships during testing and shakedowns would be cool.
    Yeah with Tuvok's appearance as captain it just had me wondering about the rest of the crew.

While you're right about B'lanna, a part of me want to see her in a command position. I think she has the chops of it, and is perhaps the one who saw Janeway the most as a mother figure (Barge of the Dead) so I can see this "daughter" kinda following in her footsteps.

Chakotay HAS to be captain by now.

Tom, at least commander.

Kim...again unless its shown on screen gonna assume he's still an ensign. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Chakotay HAS to be captain by now.
    He comes up in ST:Prodigy...