Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1107
  1. #826
    Extraordinary Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Several times but I don't think he was mentioned as being cast. However, I don't think the returning TNG and VOY characters for season one apart from Spiner were confirmed until fairly close to the release.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  2. #827
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    13,410

    Default

    If he's not in s2, he can always be in s3 which is being filmed right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  3. #828
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    11,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    If he's not in s2, he can always be in s3 which is being filmed right now.
    As long as he doesn't look like a Discovery Klingon

  4. #829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    As long as he doesn't look like a Discovery Klingon
    I thought that's exactly why we'd never see Worf, no matter how interested Dorn is in playing him again.

  5. #830
    Extraordinary Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Picard (and maybe Discovery?) just kind of put the TNG style Romulans together with the ridgeless ones from TOS I think and didn't seem to really comment on the distinction that I'm aware of. Of course part of the reason behind that might've been so Oh could pass as a Vulcan and become a high-level mole.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  6. #831
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    11,461

    Default

    Yeah, I doubt Star Trek will revive the Disc Klingon design. It shouldn't be an impediment to Worf ever returning

  7. #832
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    12,974

    Default

    I would kill for a Worf show.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  8. #833
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    660

    Default


  9. #834
    Mighty Member C_Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    I could be wrong, but it looks like we'll be using the slingshot around the sun method to go back in time. It'll be nice to see that used again at the very least to validate that really weird storytelling conceit that was used once and never seen again.

  10. #835
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Picard (and maybe Discovery?) just kind of put the TNG style Romulans together with the ridgeless ones from TOS I think and didn't seem to really comment on the distinction that I'm aware of. Of course part of the reason behind that might've been so Oh could pass as a Vulcan and become a high-level mole.
    I don't recall if it was mentioned onscreen, but the first tie-in novel elaborated. I think it was a northern/southern continent thing...? Or something along those lines.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  11. #836
    Extraordinary Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Makes you wonder if there's ridged Vulcans, just the always happen to be off-screen
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  12. #837
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,568

    Default

    I'm pretty excited to see Whoopi again
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

  13. #838
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    11,461

    Default

    Trailer 2 looks intriguing. I wonder if Picard is talking to past Guinan or current Guinan

  14. #839
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    13,410

    Default

    Ah, we're getting 'new' Federation ship classes even if they're from an alternate reality. Looks like 2 Novas and a Steamrunner.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    La Sirena's generic spaceship design continues to bore me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  15. #840
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    11,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Ah, we're getting 'new' Federation ship classes even if they're from an alternate reality. Looks like 2 Novas and a Steamrunner.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    La Sirena's generic spaceship design continues to bore me.
    I don't necessarily mind La Sirena and I like seeing a smaller ship be the focus in Star Trek, but Sirena's design doesn't really stand out like the typical Starfleet ship does. It is nice to see other ships come back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •